Forums

Help › Forums

credits

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:13 AM (8 replies)
  • davybaby
    6 Posts
    Sat, Mar 23 2013 6:29 AM

i took an offer to earn credits by opening an account with william hill which should have earned me nearly 3000 credits. i complained about not receiving my reward but because i cannot cut and paste the offer i have not received any reply. does anybody know what i can do to resolve this situation because as far as i know there is no way that you can talk to wgt direct. it is so frustrating

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 10:18 PM

davybaby:
    but because i cannot cut and paste the offer

Please explain this.

You need to show them the offer?  Take a screen shot?

It is at times VERY frustrating.

Be sure to take screenshots of every part of your offer's progress and save any confirmation emails.

Look for their support email address as well to directly email them your claim.

These offer providers are third party to WGT, rarely can WGT intervene.

Unfortunately many of these offer providers are illiterate and don't understand basic english either.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Mar 24 2013 11:46 PM

Isn't this one of those offers where you have to place a bet to get your credits?

• christiancolaco
    3 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 4:06 AM

should all happen automatically, isn't that offer where you have to play some actual money too?

• davybaby
    6 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:36 AM

yes i opened an account for twice the amount that was mentioned in the offer and placed the bets( which both lost by the way). still we live and learn

• davybaby
    6 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:41 AM

you are right it should happen automatically like it says in the offer but it does not work out that way.

• davybaby
    6 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 10:46 AM

thanks for your suggestions shrude, i will try their support email address

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:01 AM

Register for a William Hill Sports account and make an initial deposit of £10 or more. You must play at least one game or make a bet. You must be a new user. On top of the credit bonus you are entitled to William Hill promotions!!

deposit of £10

must play at least one game or make a bet.

It pays straight away.

• davybaby
    6 Posts
    Mon, Mar 25 2013 11:13 AM

i registered with william hill for the 1st time ever through this offer as i usually bet with betfair. i actually put £20 in the account and placed 2 bets for £10 each and the credits should have been automatically put into my account but i still have not received them after 6 days

RSS