Forums

Help › Forums

Playing WGT in unusual conditions

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 28 2013 7:29 AM (1 replies)
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 6:51 AM

Now here's a seasoned WGT player, two years (732 days) of CDP under his belt.

His story includes the following:

renniw52:

2. Quite a few of these cdp's were last second single holes at a rest stop, or a gas station. Lap top on the hood and the old faithful Verizon Pantech plugged in. Some of the looks and comments I got from people. One lady said, now there is a devoted business man. I told her I wasn't working, I was trying to get my consecutive day played on WGT. She was clueless.

3. I have played from a hospital bed, on an airplane($12.00 for internet), in airports, a waffle house on many occasions, at 5 different NASCAR tracks, at least a hundred different hotel rooms, on a deep sea fishing boat, while sitting in a hot tub, a duck blind, deer stand, and several other crazy places. And no I am not an addict, I was just on a mission. That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Quite a few curious situations for one guy - there must be more!
    So, please tell us where you have been, which uncommon connection you had, which situation has developped from your desperate effort to play THAT ONE HOLE (or even a few more)!
    I remember having won an e*ay auction connecting via my mobile phone from a parking lot, or taking a long phone cable to a pub for a "live" post from a newsgroup event via their landline phone jack.
    Similar situations with WGT involved?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Mar 28 2013 7:29 AM

Although playing naked in a tin-foil hat is not that unusual, it raised a few eyebrows in my local library.

RSS