Forums

Help › Forums

wgt in need of QUIT button

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 24 2013 9:47 AM (40 replies)
  • alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 6:32 AM

Practice rounds allow for every thinkable set-up. Tees, wind, greens... And while the latter are also accessible in CC tourneys, the tees matter most.

Would you like to brag with an ace or a double eagle achieved from kiddy tees?

Furtheron, you cannot practice reasonably when the score goes to the average - one stat, all stats!

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 6:53 AM

ProGreggC:
    some people block because they quit then wont explain why they quit !!!!!!  cowards

"no one is owed an explanation for quitting; so who are 'we' to judge?"

Rhetorically; what part of that did you not understand? :)

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 6:58 AM

alosso:

Practice rounds allow for every thinkable set-up. Tees, wind, greens... And while the latter are also accessible in CC tourneys, the tees matter most.

Would you like to brag with an ace or a double eagle achieved from kiddy tees?

Furtheron, you cannot practice reasonably when the score goes to the average - one stat, all stats!

You missed the point. :) First, no one said anything about bragging. Second, I said practice stats could be kept separately; so they don't affect your regular average or stats. :)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 7:11 AM

one thing i've always thought would help and shouldn't be hard to implement is to give access to the menu button and its features all the time instead of just when its your turn. of course some people would still not use it just because they want people to be as miserable as they are ....    

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 7:32 AM

filmslayer:

one thing i've always thought would help and shouldn't be hard to implement is to give access to the menu button and its features all the time instead of just when its your turn. of course some people would still not use it just because they want people to be as miserable as they are ....   

100% agreed there!  They should also add a 'Turn Off Chat Feature' to the menu, IMO.

BTW, do you know how to access the 'game client' (as someone called it) in order to turn off the background music/audio feature while you're playing?

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 7:36 AM

Oldstir:

BTW, do you know how to access the 'game client' (as someone called it) in order to turn off the background music/audio feature while you're playing?

main page of game client , before you start playing . menu / game settings ...

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:20 AM

filmslayer:
    main page of game client , before you start playing . menu / game settings ...

Thanks much. :)  Is it permanent or do you have to turn it off each time you return to the site?

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:33 AM

There's also a volume control bottom right as your playing (small speaker image), where your able to mute/un-mute anytime :)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:40 AM

Oldstir:

Thanks much. :)  Is it permanent or do you have to turn it off each time you return to the site?

it depends on how you have your cleaner set up , my old machine was real old so i cleaned everything and had to do it every time after cleaning . my new one i dont clean as much ...

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:57 AM

filmslayer:

Oldstir:

it depends on how you have your cleaner set up , my old machine was real old so i cleaned everything and had to do it every time after cleaning . my new one i dont clean as much ...

I also turn off the WGT Lessons Tab that is on the side. So if I see that, I know I need to redo my settings before playing. Just a quick visual clue.

RSS