Forums

Help › Forums

Deposit incentive's

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 3 2013 2:13 PM (6 replies)
  • LarkinPat1
    83 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 1:31 PM

I'm ready to deposit another $50. does anyone know of  any type of actuual bonuses fo depositing or types of depositing methods that a player might get rewarded?

My Last 4 Deposit, including my last, had Issues
     about  Compensation on Depositing Incentives  that are represented. do not get the representation
    needed. If you look my last months deposits, there had  been more case file events alone, that would make  Staff support & myself crazy  I have asked for support on any or all merchant deals, bonuses, of any type, ongoing or about to expire, Ive asked  for notifications on what ever they had... just in ,  but this happens to be the same questions i had been asking all along.    except for my more recent deposit , they were more than generous, and gave me top shelf balls, any way hope this generates good info,  searching for positives thnks.

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 2:43 PM

LP1. Stop wasting your own $.

Do the SURVEYS, watch the VIDEOS for credits.

I have been here at WGT for almost 2years now.

NOT ONE SINGLE PENNY OF MY OWN MONEY HAS BEEN SPENT.

I have 2full sets of clubs. 2 putters and several sleeves of golf balls. all different brands.

I also have 13 avatars that i bought & paid for.ALL WITH FREE CREDITS

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 3:16 PM

rjs1969:

Entertainment in  todays world is generally not free! He chooses to pay for it with $, you choose to pay for it with your time doing surveys and watching video's.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 5:11 PM

Really, don't spend a cent. So much for WGT. I hope you don't win any credits in tourneys playing free. If you are just a free loader, please, please, go find another game to play. If you want new courses, new features. then come off the hip. I do not work for WGT, just an ordinary player, but I do understand they have to pay to put this on. With that said, if you play totally free, keep it to yourself. I think you are a bottom feeder. Sorry to all my friends, Renni is having a bad day, and this hit me wrong. Your status, and 0 friends says it all. Please get a grip.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 8:03 PM

sixkiller:
    Entertainment in  todays world is generally not free! He chooses to pay for it with $, you choose to pay for it with your time doing surveys and watching video's.

Agreed.....this is why I choose to pay with $ because my time is too valuable and money's far easier to make than time.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 3:32 AM

I came back with a general comment and someone took offense. I don't see where I mentioned any particular player. 

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 2:13 PM

rjs1969:

Do the SURVEYS, watch the VIDEOS for credits.

I have been here at WGT for almost 2years now.

NOT ONE SINGLE PENNY OF MY OWN MONEY HAS BEEN SPENT.

I have 2full sets of clubs. 2 putters and several sleeves of golf balls. all different brands.

I also have 13 avatars that i bought & paid for.ALL WITH FREE CREDITS

I think all kinds are needed to keep this site going, the ones who spend their time doing surveys, etc (brings in the advertisers money) and the ones who pay with real cash. The latter one is infact cheaper for all who are busy in their real lives, cause the payment for the work time is much better there (in full agreement with tbe). But for the ones, who are either unfortunate (out of work and not by choice). Nothing wrong with that.

But I take offense to the ones who have more than enough money IRL (and I want to make sure I'm not talking about the person I'm replying to, I have no idea what his situation is), but they choose not to put any of it in this game and instead basically steal available surveys from the ones, who would actually need them. It's like going out for a free all you can eat dinner, you have a great time, the service is good and you DON'T even leave a tip. 

This is a great game and it takes money to keep it going. If you like it (and can afford it), show some appreciations, doesn't have to be much. There are other people here, besides the owners, whos paychecks depend on this game's financial health. I'm talking about employees like programmers and mods. People like Icon deserve their money twice over (IMHO).

And to the OP, the idea of getting some sort of deals or discounts for credit purchases (for instance, buy 5000, get 10 or 20% extra, etc) is a great one and has been around for a long time. Sadly, not much has happened in that direction.

RSS