Forums

Help › Forums

Server giving out wrong clubs

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 2 2013 5:11 PM (0 replies)
  • Dutch57
    362 Posts
    Tue, Apr 2 2013 5:11 PM

Most of the legends  with avg's  63 and under know something is wrong  when a 180 is hit into a 2 mph wind and it  goes 233  or  next time  146  or next time  177. 

I totally believe that your server situation  is  getting so  bad that even the servers dont know what clubs to  use..  If this complaint was just me...my bad ,,  but its a lot of  really good golfers.  Losing balls in places  we never intended them to go.. WE ARE NOT NEW AT THIS GAME.  FIX YOUR  EQUIPMENT. 

And dont give me the  crap about clearing my cache.. I build these suckers  from scratch and i do know the difference between a windows, flash player  issue  vs  your  blasted servers.. 

Lost another  ball to  WGT..  Oh and dont bother replacing it... the last 3 replacements were so wonderful .. you turned down the stint meter on the ball  and my  $6.00  balls ,right off the tee with R11s driver  are  20 yards short of   granny grunts pitch shots. 

All i want is you to get your servers working or fire the idiot  tech that maintenances them . Them definition:   meaning more than 1..    If you cant afford another server.. the golf channel  may loan ya the money.

RSS