Help › Forums

Some time when you least expected

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 5 2013 9:15 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 12:25 AM

Strange ,or wow .....   have to tell about this great  day , sometime we join a CC cause it is the thing to  do ,not realy knowing what it realy means .......    I have been a member of a CC  for 2 years+  (Took myself out a few time by misstake      wrong X botton :)  ) And always been involved with my CC.      Well  today i lost my screen(Monitor) it died on me , so i went to a back up ,an old screen 12 x12   ect   ..I told My country club members(ALT) ,  the regular i play with,   not to expect my best cause  of this small antique screen ..............                  A Member of my CC  made a Thread  to come to my help, and get me a new screen ........      The Generosity   came  from all over   , .........     in  no time  people  from all over  my CC , and some  friends  where asking to help ........      People some time say (its just a game man ) it is much more  for me .     I needed to say  this   .      The good about WGT  is much more then a  virtual golf game ,       You actualy make friends   here.                                                      Frapp        PS:  i have fund  a 22 inc   for 85 $   i am getting it  tomorow ,  with my $$$        , Just more surveys  and carousel for me for a while . :)    

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 12:32 AM

Nice one Frap. A good country club can be like an extended family.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 1:55 AM

Good for you Frap :)

CC's rock!

And the sooner CC improvements/upgrades/benefits are ACTED upon, the better.

Fingers crossed.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 2:11 AM

Great to hear Frapp. Our CC is just like this as well. Many times over the last few years, we have had members (myself included) who have had difficulty like this, and there is always someone in the CC who is willing to hand over an old monitor, tower system, or whatever is needed. Members have even posted goods to other members who cant get their hands on certain things as well. This is just 1 of the many reasons to join a CC here, as you will find these people become more than just playing partners etc.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 6:23 AM

Like I said in my status. Speak with words and not with deeds, your just a garden full of weeds. Your CC is weed free. Great to hear your getting hooked back up Francois. Stay great my friend.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 7:57 AM

And a nother good thing happend in WGT land .

OPY

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 11:51 AM

renniw52:
    Your CC is weed free.

that stinks, lmao

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 3:46 PM

Well , mes amis , today i got myself a 22 inches screen ,   wow  i say .....   TY VM all of you for hading to this post .  I am getting balls from so many good members not only from my CC ,   I thank all those generous souls out there .     your support was gift  enough for me .  And if i can do anything to help any one of you you can count on me .  Francois Brodeur (Frapp)   :)   PS:  i got a new 22 inches plus a mouse and pad for  94$  taxes and all   good deal , funny sometime, life has a way to compensate for the hard time :) )

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 7:01 PM

Francois, you are one of my best friends on here. You deserve all the best that comes your way. I am honored to have you as a friend and always wish you the best. When I get in a position to help again, you can rest assured, you will never do without. 

Renni

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 11:02 PM

That's great man, Frapp got the hook up screen, that's dope man cool.

• PAGES
RSS