Forums

Help › Forums

can my earnings buy credits??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 11 2013 3:21 PM (4 replies)
  • readtornot
    1,014 Posts
    Tue, Apr 30 2013 9:55 PM

hi , i am ' readtornot '...and i would like to know if i can buy credits with my earnings of $22.00+. ....I have been looking but can't find an explanation on any level , from members or from wgt information..... 

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 10:55 AM

readtornot:

hi , i am ' readtornot '...and i would like to know if i can buy credits with my earnings of $22.00+. ....I have been looking but can't find an explanation on any level , from members or from wgt information..... 

I am sorry but you are unable to purchase credits with your career earnings.  The career earnings are just a reflection of how many credits you have won in the game.

- WGTdbloshoe

• readtornot
    1,014 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 7:33 PM

Thank You  WGTdbloshoe ... , Seeing as how you knew that , may I ask you , Where does the money for entering country club tournaments go , after being deducted from my account to play in my own country club , and let me add , this is not a complaint , only a question ..readtornot  ...

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 11:50 AM

readtornot:

Thank You  WGTdbloshoe ... , Seeing as how you knew that , may I ask you , Where does the money for entering country club tournaments go , after being deducted from my account to play in my own country club , and let me add , this is not a complaint , only a question ..readtornot  ...

Just like the other tournaments they go to WGT and used to pay out the winners of the tournament if needed.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 3:21 PM

Shoe, PLEASE correct me if I am wrong ---

readtornot: when you earned (won) those credits, they were "Credited" to your account (not to be overly redundant) as Credits  Because they have already been 'paid' to you (as credits) - you cannot use them ( again) to buy more credits.

WGT, like James Bond, thinks that "Once is enough"!

RSS