Forums

Help › Forums

Cancelled Invitations

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 5 2013 7:10 PM (5 replies)
  • B336659
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 2:09 PM
    I frequently receive and invite and as soon as I respond the invite is cancelled. Is this a WGT problem or are there just a lot of people who issue and invitation and then cancel it?
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 2:31 PM

B336659:
    I frequently receive and invite and as soon as I respond the invite is cancelled. Is this a WGT problem or are there just a lot of people who issue and invitation and then cancel it?

It sounds like in these instances people are cancelling the invitations.  We don't really have anything to do with invitations and wouldn't cancel them.  Only other thing I could think of is if you don't see it "right away" and the timer expires.  My guess though it is just people cancelling them.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 4:33 PM

It could also be that you don't have the actual game client open...only your profile page or the forum, etc....and that you may have pop up's blocked...if this is the case, you can accept the game, but, the invite goes way and the game never starts.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 9:53 PM

I think that when someone initiates a multi player game and clicks on Anyone or Nearest Match the site sends out multiple invitations to people that are on green. I guess the first person to respond cancels out the others. This is just a theory.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 8:38 AM

Your on the right path courteneyfish. I get this a bunch when Im blue and waiting for an alt shot match.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 7:10 PM

Yea its when u go blue it does it.....i have it happen when i'm green but most of the time its because my friends forget to set it to ranked and they cancel and reset and resend

RSS