Forums

Help › Forums

arrogant people of higher tiers

Fri, Jan 3 2014 1:20 PM (123 replies)
  • paj042869
    11 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2013 10:43 PM

I was playing a guy not too long ago, who I did this to who was mouthing off and becoming a real ugly guy each shot. I did it again today for fun with a buddy of mine and he laughed his butt off. so I know it works on people of low self esteem and who think they are gods gift to the greens and treat us lower level people like dirt. anyway, me and this guy were playing match play. in the lobby, he was going off on me so I knew it was not going to be pleasant, but last game of night so I decide what the heck. I drew him in and challenged him, knowing I would not beat him, he took bait and accepted me to play him. it was a game I joined and he was bout to boot me when he saw my level. so we get into the 4th hole and so far he is all over me. its pretty much tied up though, I think he was one hole ahead of me, which made him look like a douche bag. but anyway, finally about 5 yards off green, my shot.... and only bout 15 feet from hole now, ... I decided to pull out my driver. I drove ball 180 yards past hole in air sailing it thru the sky. he cussed and I laughed. there is a 10 stroke max. I was on like third shot. so I kept it up sailing it over back and forth. finally on shot nine and about 10 feet from hole, I leveled up my putt power to 300 and let it sail past the hole like a rocket on its way to moon. you should of heard him swear. wow. I figured it would amuse me or make him quit. either way, since it was not a stroke game I wanted to have fun with him. if it was stroke I wouldn't of done it. but he ended up quitting on that green. didn't even take his shot. lmao... the funniest thing I ever seen. I had tears in my eyes cause of the way he was going ballistic. wow... swearing like a drunken sailor. funniest game ever played. just wanted to post this. hope it brings u all as much amusement as it did for me.  

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 1:28 AM

Just made sure that I've blocked you...

thanks for the warning.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 1:43 AM

sue333318:

Just made sure that I've blocked you...

thanks for the warning.

+1,maybe the op should read the title again and change it to lower tiers.Thanks for the heads up on how you like to play :)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 1:48 AM

Thanks for the warning.......your blocked, go back and play Tiger Woods

paj042869:

I was playing a guy not too long ago, who I did this to who was mouthing off and becoming a real ugly guy each shot. I did it again today for fun with a buddy of mine and he laughed his butt off. so I know it works on people of low self esteem and who think they are gods gift to the greens and treat us lower level people like dirt. anyway, me and this guy were playing match play. in the lobby, he was going off on me so I knew it was not going to be pleasant, but last game of night so I decide what the heck. I drew him in and challenged him, knowing I would not beat him, he took bait and accepted me to play him. it was a game I joined and he was bout to boot me when he saw my level. so we get into the 4th hole and so far he is all over me. its pretty much tied up though, I think he was one hole ahead of me, which made him look like a douche bag. but anyway, finally about 5 yards off green, my shot.... and only bout 15 feet from hole now, ... I decided to pull out my driver. I drove ball 180 yards past hole in air sailing it thru the sky. he cussed and I laughed. there is a 10 stroke max. I was on like third shot. so I kept it up sailing it over back and forth. finally on shot nine and about 10 feet from hole, I leveled up my putt power to 300 and let it sail past the hole like a rocket on its way to moon. you should of heard him swear. wow. I figured it would amuse me or make him quit. either way, since it was not a stroke game I wanted to have fun with him. if it was stroke I wouldn't of done it. but he ended up quitting on that green. didn't even take his shot. lmao... the funniest thing I ever seen. I had tears in my eyes cause of the way he was going ballistic. wow... swearing like a drunken sailor. funniest game ever played. just wanted to post this. hope it brings u all as much amusement as it did for me.  

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 4:35 AM

I checked his profile and he has good kit for an amateur and even belongs to a country club; so  I figured his story was bogus...Who spends money on a game to purposely lose?....but then I checked his match record...0-6...I guess he really is the idiot he claims to be.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 4:55 AM

Shut Up, Voice in My Head

(cheers craig)

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 6:25 AM

YES I DO!

• ChronicDiarrhea
    545 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 6:26 AM

I concur Nick!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 6:38 AM

Sounds like the OP's opponent was being a D!ck to him and this was his way to retaliate.

Don't think the OP deserves to be blocked for this, but to each their own.  I found it quite funny tbh.

As long as this type of play wasn't what made the other guy go off in the first place lol.

• senec
    252 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2013 8:05 AM

Blocked!

Thank you.

Not even funny or amusing,just stupid....

RSS