Forums

Help › Forums

arrogant people of higher tiers

Fri, Jan 3 2014 1:20 PM (123 replies)
  • bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 6:15 AM

Have some arrogance, Steven: if you were attempting to emphasize your ignorance, you succeeded. 

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 6:47 AM

ignorance...wow bubba,,,,,really?  you wanna know ignorance then go look in the mirror u conceited ass****.....bet in real life ur wife...if she stayed with u...waers the pants in the family...and itsounds like i musta hit a nerve with u...so guilty dog barks!!!

• robmurphy4
    751 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 10:06 AM

I just played A/S with a partner who got mad at me for not getting my fairway shots any closer than 4 yds. to me 10-12 ft is a pretty decent on. He became angry said i was an awful player. Master level is not an awful player. Name i softlanding. Stay away unless you are as perfect as him.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 11:23 AM

bubbadork:

Have some arrogance, Steven: if you were attempting to emphasize your ignorance, you succeeded. 

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 11:55 AM

I don't know who wrote on your profile page, but it sure as hell shootin' wasn't me. There's nothing wrong with being old. It probably didn't occur to you in your abysmal ignorance, but I've been every age you have been and more, and have the intellect to have taken advantage of it. 

Oh dear me, I didn't use any ellipses for lazy-azz, inane punctuation.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 12:06 PM
    seems you did some blocking yourself..firstly, you claim on my post to sleep wih giant turds, then my mother...who has been dead for a very long time...really lil stevie, you make ur partents proud...better for everyone if you just remember to take ur meds like the nice doctors told you.
  • Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 12:26 PM

Lets get one thing striaght bubbadork...u dont know me nor do i know u...nor do i want to know ...i never attacked anybod personally....and as far as IQ and experience dont throw rocks in glass house...because i can out think outdo and out aything u can do...tell ur little asskissing partner CT690911 to let u fight your own battles...and by the way bubbagump...i would debate you but i dont debate unarmed men....what we have here is a failure to communicate...because if u idiots would read real close  never mentioned not one person....NOT ONE....but u that answered with the exception of Alan....u just assumed i was talking about u...now who's the ignorant one bubba??? oh oh oh oh  i know the answer!!! YOU   now crawl back to your shot of whiskey and let the men folk talk!!! As the scriptures say  " judge no man unless ye be judged the same way" and before iget corrected i paraphrased that... is that too big of a word for u bubbadork...and what descent man of such stature as u bubba would use a kids name???   hmmmmm

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 12:29 PM

bubbadork:

I don't know who wrote on your profile page, but it sure as hell shootin' wasn't me. There's nothing wrong with being old. It probably didn't occur to you in your abysmal ignorance, but I've been every age you have been and more, and have the intellect to have taken advantage of it. 

BD He cant understand a word your saying LOL

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 12:34 PM

wow CT....wow.....now ur a comedian....wow...dont quit ur day job...oh wait.....i forgot....you're riding the nations coattails right?  and little stevie...lmao..ur too funny....least i aint in here faking to be a veteran....unlike yourself ***...an yea i do take meds....to keep from snapping a-holes like u like  a twig.....nd yes i blocked ur sorry old ass...u talke about beastialty....hmm....maybe ur one of those guys who has to register....i'm just saying.....so lets do this...u two head back to your retirement communitys and have a quick bingo game...drink your warm milk and get your afternoon nap in....since you two...i'll refer to u as Laurel and Hardy....proved my point...and since u two barked the loudest  thanks for roving that the first thing that goes when u become and old geezer is your dignity...specially when its about a game   HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 12:50 PM

pjctas0822:

bubbadork:

BD He cant understand a word your saying LOL

and u did pj???  i'l bet he lost u after the first word....now shhhhh....you should be paying attention to the shool teacher and not inane idiots like BD....or is that VD....and by the way....CT  get what i said right idiot...i said i s*** turds bigger than you....guess when your as old as you are i should be thankful you got that close to what i said....

RSS