Forums

Help › Forums

arrogant people of higher tiers

Fri, Jan 3 2014 1:20 PM (123 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 12:12 AM

Gee , i hope i never get this video  ..   one day  ....            LMAO....         good one again Nick

nickuk:

Shut Up, Voice in My Head

(cheers craig)

• Deadguy2
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 9:04 AM

I don't want no friends I don't like friends  I don't like ppl with names that begain with N or ppl that live in UK

• Deadguy2
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 9:08 AM

I don't bring myself low enough to use rap phrases so I have took the (yo) out of every word I use

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 10:44 AM

I'm an old sucker. The usage for commas has changed in the AP manual of style (and others). Some things haven't changed, of course, such as the panda that eats, shoots, and leaves, and Uncle Jack and his horse.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 3:51 PM

Sorry SHRUDE excuse my commas when I started on WGT I was a member of Yancy's Comma man country club so I am just a comma man at heart. I made sure I didn't use any commas. LOL

• XTV178
    8 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 4:51 PM

You might want to block Spartan Jay too if you play Black Ops.I played with this guy and was crying laughing the whole time.LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNjhby5fKdI

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 4:51 PM

Proper Punctuation Cheat Sheet

Punctuation Mark

Use to...

( . ) Period

End a sentence: Dinner was delicious.

( ? ) Question Mark

End a sentence and denote inquiry: What time is it?

( ! ) Exclamation Point

End a sentence and denote excitement or emphasis: Watch out for that tree!

( , ) Comma

Denote a break within a sentence or direct address of a person or group: Mary, listen to me.

Separate any of the following:

- Two or more adjectives: He is a charming, attentive listener.

- Items in a list: Please buy eggs, milk, butter and flour.

- The name of a city from the name of a state: I live in Salt Lake City, Utah.

- Two independent clauses: The waiter still hasn’t taken our order, and the play starts in five minutes.

- Direct quotations: Quoth the raven, “Nevermore.”

( ; ) Semicolon        

Separate two related but independent clauses: I asked Anne to look at my computer; she has a knack for them.

Separate a series of items that already contain commas:

- For our wedding colors, I chose white, the color of innocence; red, the color of passion; and yellow, the color of lemons.

- I have lived in Detroit, Michigan; Paris, France; and Sydney, Australia.

( : ) Colon

Introduce a list.

For Christmas, I would like the following presents: a hula hoop, a hippopotamus, and my two front teeth.

Introduce a statement that expands upon the clause before the colon.

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.

( - ) Hyphen

Add a prefix: Trans-Atlantic flights are costly.

Create compound words: Spider-Man is my favorite superhero.

Write numbers as words: I have lived in this house for thirty-three years.

(– or —) Dash

Make a brief interruption within a sentence or a parenthetical phrase: Johnny asked me—with a straight face, I might add—if he could borrow the car for the weekend.

( “ ) Double Quotation

Enclose a direct quotation: “If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.”

( ‘ ) Single Quotation

Denote possession: I believe that is Allen’s pen.

Denote contraction: I know it’s his because of the distinct monogram.

Denote a quotation within a quotation: He told me just last week, “I do enjoy this monogrammed pen. My wife said, ‘Allen, it isn’t like people go around mistaking your pens for theirs all day.’”

( ( ) ) Parentheses

Indicate clarification: Please bring home some real butter (as opposed to margarine).

Indicate an afterthought or personal commentary: Anyone can edit Wikipedia (not that there’s anything wrong with that).

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 5:08 PM

OK Zio I will stop now.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 5:20 PM

U know whats really sad.....its the fact that u dancing monkeys did not understand what Paj is talking about....he's talking about u arrogant, self loving to hear ur own voice, imbeciles who think ur something important because ur a so-called master or above that tier...do u really think we give a darn because ur good at a stupid damn computer game???  His point is plain as the ignorance of ur arrogance....maybe ur the child of those dope smoking 60's idiots or maybe u ARE those parents...get over yourselves and stop trying to act like ur something important....cause without a doubt  you're NOT....it never ceases to amaze me at how people become great philosophers in here when most of u fart u lose brain cells stop tooting ur damn horn....play the damn game....win with grace and lose with even more grace  or sit there...shut ur dang mouths...and leave the real players the hell alone....block me all u want....that just means one less person for me to have to talk to....face it  ur just a buncha computer names that mean nothing to anybody except those who are spineless and are butt kissers.....eat your humble pie and shut the hell up

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 5:40 PM

Feeling better Steven?

RSS