Forums

Help › Forums

pro at 63.4!!

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 5 2013 11:37 PM (6 replies)
  • skippyjoe52
    29 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 3:47 PM

i.m tired of players{BERDEE} OF.PLAYING with advantage on games for credits.90% of players play by the book.is so hard for wgt to erase them?should be able to report wrong play{for whatever reason}straight away,,,WGT SORT THIS OUT...PLEASE..FELLOW PLAYERS...berdee. AT 64.3 DONT PLAY.FOR.CREDITS..BE.WARNED

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 9:59 PM

Just e-mail them with the details. members@worldgolftour.com

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 10:04 PM

skippyjoe52:
    AT 64.3 DONT PLAY.FOR.CREDITS..BE.WARNED

And ya thought ya had easy pickings.

I'm more concerned about high level masters with good gear,than 64 average Pros

• Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 10:36 PM

Just played a tour master who joined in 2010 , his ranking is L36 Tour Master 65. he had a taylormade R9 275 driver. what i was wondering is how did he get that driver with just a L36.  O and he Quit after hitting 1 bad shot. Maybe he;s one of those double account players who has a higher ranking at the other account . just seemed kind of odd to be a TM with a L36 ???

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 11:02 PM

skippyjoe52:
    OF.PLAYING with advantage on games for credits

First and foremost, you cannot use the forums for calling out players.

Secondly LMAO - a master taking a pro on in a skins match - you thought this was going to be taking candy from a kid. Shame on you!

Having said that, yes some players do play the system - but provided they are a single account holder, sandbagging itself is not a crime (sadly).For this reason I would like credit skins to also count towards an average so sandbaggers do get tiered up.

Whilst you may have been skinned, under the circumstances you dont get sympathy from me in this case.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 11:35 PM

+1 alanti, all credit wins should count against the average. Makes me wonder why such loop hole was left in the anti-sandbagging measures?

Fubar057:
    Just played a tour master who joined in 2010 , his ranking is L36 Tour Master 65. he had a taylormade R9 275 driver. what i was wondering is how did he get that driver with just a L36.
    He may have advanced in the olde system, before Oct 10. At that time, equipment was tiered, not by level. His game may rather be restrained by his position, as he now won't have access to equipment which other TMs at regular levels can buy. He's rather suffering  from his old account than gaining from a double.

Bad manners seem independent from that.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sun, May 5 2013 11:37 PM

skippyjoe52:

i.m tired of players{BERDEE} OF.PLAYING with advantage on games for credits.90% of players play by the book.is so hard for wgt to erase them?should be able to report wrong play{for whatever reason}straight away,,,WGT SORT THIS OUT...PLEASE..FELLOW PLAYERS...berdee. AT 64.3 DONT PLAY.FOR.CREDITS..BE.WARNED

Are you accussing them of cheating? If you look at their stats they dont play much ranked games and they dont have alot of career earnings either so if I were you I would delete this post because they are just better then you that day.

Nothing on that players stats jumps out at me to imply they are cheaters.

RSS