Forums

Help › Forums

Bought Calloway balls

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 6 2013 7:30 PM (5 replies)
  • Dcressman
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 9:56 AM

I purchased Calloway balls for 250 credits and thought I equiped my bag with them but to my suprise on the next round I played they were not there. How do I get them put i my bag or can I get my credits back.

Dcressmn

• WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 4:16 PM

You need to equip all equipment before you can use it.  Please follow these steps to do so.

1. Select MY EQUIPMENT from the Main Menu, or in the Game Menu.

2. Click and drag the new ball from your INVENTORY to IN MY BAG.

3. Click the SAVE CHANGES button.

Please keep in mind you cannot change equipment anything during an active game

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 4:17 PM

^^^^

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 4:37 PM

Hi Dcressman, as WGT Bobby said BUT DO NOT EQUIP them. Why? You will be wasting your credits. You are using EZ Swing equipment and these will not do the balls any justice and you will not get any benefit from them.. I am not sure if you have always used the EZ Swing or changed for fun, but you are totally wasting the balls if you use them with this gear. My advise is throw the EZ Swing clubs into the deepest lake you can find.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 7:19 PM

That is, equip the Starters in the way Bobby described.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2013 7:30 PM

alosso:
    equip the Starters in the way Bobby described

Thanks Alosso, I should have said that. If the Op as been using EZ Swing clubs for a while (he's mid level) he will improve rapidly. the odd thing is he does have a driver and putter equipped so perhaps it was a trial for fun?

RSS