Help › Forums

Credit Card Information

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 10 2014 2:29 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2013 11:37 PM

Why is it that WGT has the right to keep your CC info on file when someone makes a cash purchase for credits?

I didnt give them permission to keep that on file and it doesnt allow me to delete the info it only lets me change the info.

Please tell me how to remove that info and like I said it is not legal to keep such sensitive info on me without my permission. I am sure there is some kind of disclaimer when I purchased credits for cash but that is bullshiet and I want it fixed now !

• reddog309
    501 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 4:47 AM

This is exactly why I only buy credits with subway gift cards. When I first started playing on WGT and my wife was seeing debit transactions at subway she thought my card was stolen because she knows I would never eat the slop they were serving there  but it does keep my personal credit info personal. Good luck.

Reddog

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 4:57 AM

The best way is not to spend anything. :-)

• reddog309
    501 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 5:05 AM

For me tho it became an issue of time doing surveys versus a little money spent. Now of course a little money spent is now somewhere around $150 at the moment, but it don't hurt $20 at a time. But when I upgrade to a full set of the R1's that will certainly sting a little. But if they help me break a 34 on any 9 holes it will all be worth it............At least that's what I keep telling myself. 

Reddog

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 5:42 AM

pjctas0822:

Why is it that WGT has the right to keep your CC info on file when someone makes a cash purchase for credits?

I didnt give them permission to keep that on file and it doesnt allow me to delete the info it only lets me change the info.

Please tell me how to remove that info and like I said it is not legal to keep such sensitive info on me without my permission. I am sure there is some kind of disclaimer when I purchased credits for cash but that is bullshiet and I want it fixed now !

You've been here long enough to know the drill. Send WGT an e mail. Message board drama doesn't get anything resolved like this.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 6:33 AM

CerinoDevoti:

pjctas0822:

You've been here long enough to know the drill. Send WGT an e mail. Message board drama doesn't get anything resolved like this.

Its not Drama and this is the place to scream so others can beware !!!!!

First thing I did was send an email bro come on ease up.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 2:03 PM

Use Paypal, i do, no one has my card details

• masnaktip
    340 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 11:31 PM

scared cats

• AntonioBunkeras
    262 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 12:06 AM

pjctas0822:

I don't get it, really. What's the big deal? You bought credits with your CC so obviously they would have that info on file, wouldn't they? Anyway, only the 4 last digits from your CC number appear on the page and the security code is not disclosed. The credit purchase sections of the site are encrypted, so I think it's pretty safe.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, May 10 2013 9:58 PM

AntonioBunkeras:

pjctas0822:

I don't get it, really. What's the big deal? You bought credits with your CC so obviously they would have that info on file, wouldn't they? Anyway, only the 4 last digits from your CC number appear on the page and the security code is not disclosed. The credit purchase sections of the site are encrypted, so I think it's pretty safe.

Because it should be my choice.......................if you think encrypted files are safe then you should educate yourself a little more.

• PAGES
RSS