Forums

Help › Forums

credit and credit card

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 9 2013 4:14 PM (1 replies)
  • wantoplayme
    41 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 3:54 PM

How do I get a hold of someone on here about a charge that was made there is one charge on here that I did not do? I bought some credit for 20.00 dollars and a restaurant one for 20.00 dollars and it is shows on my credit card that there was one for  20.00 I bought and the one for the restaurant I bought and it showing another 20.00 that I did not spend or buy any other credits what do I do?  ? what do I do or where can I go to see what It was spent on? thanks

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2013 4:14 PM

wantoplayme:

How do I get a hold of someone on here about a charge that was made there is one charge on here that I did not do? I bought some credit for 20.00 dollars and a restaurant one for 20.00 dollars and it is shows on my credit card that there was one for  20.00 I bought and the one for the restaurant I bought and it showing another 20.00 that I did not spend or buy any other credits what do I do?  ? what do I do or where can I go to see what It was spent on? thanks

Please send a email in to members@worldgolftour.com with the problem that you are having and we will take a look into the issue.

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS