Forums

Help › Forums

Do Not Do Mr. Clean Xtreme Survey

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 21 2013 12:12 PM (33 replies)
  • josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 1:55 PM

Just want to warn everyone about a survey I just qualified for and completed. By Mr. Clean for Mr. Clean Xtreme cleaning product. Went through the whole thing and was disqualified right after I submitted/completed it. So 120 credits down to 5 credits for 15 minute survey.

If they don't want to pay just shorten the damn survey and let be known its for 5 credits.

Left a bad taste in my mouth AGAIN, concerning surveys. 

• JacksonXX
    121 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 2:18 PM

I'm with you, either pay me or go away.

• Idorablo
    6 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 2:41 PM

We don't get that one in the UK (thankfully). What we do get are conditional offers that are in no way a 'Survey', just a blithe signup/buy this - which surely belong in the 'Offers' section. We already know that Advertising is the lowest form of occupation going, but do WGT really have to sully their reputation by foisting these morons on us?

They'd probably respond if I paid to play it wouldn't be an issue. There's always EA Sports u know.

• Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 2:42 PM

Same thing happened to me! This is the second incident from from that company!

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 2:49 PM

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 2:56 PM

seems a lot of surveys go well until the final question.

Q....Do you have 5 fingers on each hand?

Answer yes and you don't qualify.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 3:39 PM

Same here. I haven't had one do that for quite a while.

This is exactly why WGT needs to improve their credibility and start taking care of their customers.

Shoe and Icon-  the challenge is here for you, as the face of WGT, to start getting involved and going to bat for your customers. No more passing it off on all of us to fend for ourselves while you reap the benefits of your customers getting the shaft from companies YOUR company put on this site.

You are presented with multiple customers who have been treated unfairly. The time has come for YOU to contact the company on behalf of all of us and deliver a statement from that company and a solution that restores those credits to all of us. Or, WGT should present us with the credits and then go fight with the advertiser to recover the money involved.

WGT's integrity is already in the dumpster with a lot of people. If you have any intention of fixing it here is a good situation to start.

• MonumentValley
    58 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 3:45 PM

I was bleached by the Mr. Clean survey, also. Or, should I say I was bleached by Qualtrics. Usually, when a survey doesn't pay out; it's a Qualtrics.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 3:52 PM

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 4:01 PM

same here.  i don't think it's a matter of disqualification but intent to not award in the first place.

I'm not every buying mr clean now.....how's that for a dollar twenty costing them real dollars lol.

RSS