Forums

Help › Forums

Do Not Do Mr. Clean Xtreme Survey

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 21 2013 12:12 PM (33 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 5:42 PM

The close of business the next day and not even a "We're sorry." from WGT.

Maybe collectively we can put a little pressure on Shoe, Icon and company to finally get involved and start taking care of WGT consumers instead of hiding in the WGT "Cone of Silence" on these issues. The standard answer of clicking on support and leaving each individual on his/her own shouldn't be a consideration in this instance as no one has responded in either thread that the offer did actually pay correctly.

WGT is the one accepting money from this third party company and allowing them to defraud the consumer. Unless WGT is conspiring to commit fraud they need to publicly address this issue and force standards of compliance on their suppliers.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 6:13 PM

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 6:45 PM

srellim234:
    You are presented with multiple customers who have been treated unfairly. The time has come for YOU to contact the company on behalf of all of us

I concur as WGT have made agreements with these offer providers and therefore should have a duty of care for it's own customers. All to often I read about players complaints regarding not receiving credits and as they are provided through WGT website (via third parties) it is the players perception that WGT are at fault. Therefore at the very least WGT should monitor these providers and also provide some support for those players who are aggrieved.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2013 11:47 AM

I'll take the first step.

As many of you know, surveys and videos have funded my games and gifting here for almost 6 years. Until we see a response from WGT I will no longer be attempting any surveys.

I will also be putting my gifting on hold, letting people know that WGT's failure to address this issue has resulted in my decision to not send them the balls, clubs, etc.  In that way it will make others who were not victims of this incident aware that WGT has no problem whatsoever allowing companies like Qualtrics to defraud WGT's customer base. Obviously the loss of Pro Shop sales is minimal to WGT but it is still a loss.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2013 2:58 PM

Can someone please provide a link to the survey? I have received a private response from WGT and there is interest in recreating the situation to see what happened to us.

None of my "5 credit" transactions that day identify it enough for me to figure out which one it was. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2013 8:42 AM

Bumping this again hoping someone has the link. Anyone?

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2013 1:50 PM

I tried all ways but one and could not find the link. I have not tried this yet. It will work only if you have not already cleared your history. In Chrome left click mouse on the top right corner button called "Customize and Control Google Chrome". Then go to history and see if you can find it there.

Good Luck

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2013 4:03 PM

Unfortunately my history was already cleared. I'm hoping someone else still has it. Thank you for printing the instructions .

RSS