Forums

Help › Forums

You know you played to much WGT when....

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 19 2013 12:50 PM (4 replies)
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2013 8:26 AM

Hi all thought I would start a fun thread with some joke please add your one liners etc just to have some fun. I will start:

You know you have played to much WGT golf when playing on a real course you say "Shoot I missed the Ding"

You know you are playing to much WGT golf when your wife who plays online with you says "Hunny you just aint hitting the ding tonight!" =)

Now I started it add some jokes of your own just needed a smlle make life a whole lot better!

Mes.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2013 9:27 AM

Read this for a start :)

(35 pages)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2013 10:09 AM

Yep all ready been done. My new response is when you haven't had the desire, or made the time in over 18 days.

• Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2013 9:46 AM

alosso:

Read this for a start :)

(35 pages)

Well didnt relize that was trying to have some fun with a thread but only ones that seem to get any steam is complaints. WGT is out to get me, Etc.

I will only post complaints from now on because any POSTIVE or Fun threads have been done. Shoot we have the same complaining threads over & over again in this forum so dam negative and depressing especially for new people, but thats what the masses want complaints nothing differant or it will be pointed out already done lol.

Rich sorry to hear you have not played in a while, I play a round every morning and leave it mostly at that now. Hope we can get a round in again soon.

Mes.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, May 19 2013 12:50 PM

Me too Mes, I have not  quit here. I have had a major shake up in my life. I still truly enjoy the game, love my friends and have no negative comments. It has become what it is, and I hope I can once again enjoy the fun. I miss so many people on here. Ones who have helped me, bought me equipment, gave me hours of enjoyment and damn funny conversations. You all know who you are, just drop a pm once in a while and I will respond. Long live WGT, and my precious friends.

RSS