Forums

Help › Forums

Wiger's Pal Dan's Putting/Shot Scale LMAO!

Fri, Jan 23 2015 3:36 AM (78 replies)
  • remymartin71
    70 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 12:55 PM

do you have thar ruler for mac also? or how can i use it 

greetings from austria

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 6:06 AM

remymartin71:

greetings from austria

Others have asked previously, 'Remy' - I myself am unaware of a program that will display the scale 'on top' when using a Mac . 

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Perhaps someone reading this will have the info' you seek.

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Sun, Apr 13 2014 9:01 AM

Thanks for this John, very good bit of gear, works fine and helps accuracy on all shots, not a flaw to find.

• alextartol
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 1:03 PM

WigerToods2010:

remymartin71:

greetings from austria

Others have asked previously, 'Remy' - I myself am unaware of a program that will display the scale 'on top' when using a Mac . 

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Perhaps someone reading this will have the info' you seek.

Do you have exact coordinates/scale values? Or is it just trial and error?

• alextartol
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 2:50 PM

I have configured it for 1920x1080 users who play with "F11 fullscreen" these should be perfect.

Just locate the config.txt and replace with these settings (be sure to drag meter png into coke folder, then delete the coke image).

[LogoProperties]

path=.\System\Images\Coca Cola

defaultOpacity=195

scaleImagesFactor=41

windowLevel=Topmost

multiMonitorDisplayMode=AllSame

displayLocation=BottomRightCorner

xOffset=-912

YOffset=-7

disableMovement=False

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 6:05 PM

alextartol:
    Do you have exact coordinates/scale values? Or is it just trial and error?

Not knowing everyone's screen sizes,  no I don't have coordinates for all.

Most kind of you to assist others btw.

I'm now using an updated version with an additional  feature that shows exact wind direction no matter the camera angle being used.... amazing the difference in the wind direction from tee to pin at times.

• Harryb1949
    56 Posts
    Sun, Jun 1 2014 8:15 AM

Do you plan to make this available? I love the clarity I get from your scale and it works with a multitude of backgrounds so it is easy to see.

Harry

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 10:17 AM

I can't figure out how this automatically puts itself over the WGT meter?  Are we supposed to copy this onto paper and tape it to our screen?

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 1:07 PM

read the instructions...you have to dwnld the "CustomDesktopLogo" program and proceed per directions...

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 3:01 PM

fatdan:
    read the instructions...you have to dwnld the "CustomDesktopLogo" program and proceed per directions...

Dan's correct... from page 1;

WigerToods2010:

Hi folks,

Using WGT's 'putter pal' or 'Shot pal'?

I've managed to create my own version that combines the attributes of both and thought I'd share it with the community.

Et voila... here it is:

You'll find Wiger's Shot Scale via this link . Use 'save as' and save the file as a PNG image: i.e. 'filename.png'

Windows users can download this small program to enable the image to be displayed/positioned/scaled correctly.

By default the grid scale fits perfectly over the power bar when playing in WGT's  'full screen' mode.

Once set up one click and the grid comes into view over the existing power bar giving you a 'WGT lifetime' of continuous use ..... of course you  could always  just carry on buying from the pro shop @ up to 1000cr a pop (for each).

I've posted both the above links to enable all to use  - should you decide to do so and find it works for you feel free to donate a pack of  cally hex  balls (level33) to lil ole moi for services rendered.

Any questions/queries just ask.

Cheers,

Johnny.

RSS