Forums

Help › Forums

average question .

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 28 2013 11:48 AM (4 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,571 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 5:52 AM

It ain,t gonna happen but is there a difference to how much my average will fall if i beat a legend as against a tour legend . And does it make a difference if i win over 9 holes as against 18 holes .

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 6:13 AM

I doubt that it will make any difference as I don't think WGT ever got round to including TL's in the equations. When I beat a TL I saw no change at all.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 6:44 AM

courteneyfish:

I doubt that it will make any difference as I don't think WGT ever got round to including TL's in the equations. When I beat a TL I saw no change at all.

Maybe it is only for lower tiers Courtney, Legends beating TL might not work, after all , sandbagging was in lower tiers, once you reach Legend, you are not considered a sandbagger, so no point in lowering your average, as they would be rushing it and many would become TL if they wanted to take advantage(having the rounds, of course)

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 11:33 AM

+1 Soyel - this works only until TM.

@Craig, I suppose that that the difference in tier levels does mean something. And the feat is a different one for sure!

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, May 28 2013 11:48 AM

You must get those wedge shots close against a TL. Take the putts out of the equation. :-)

RSS