Forums

Help › Forums

Is it okay to make fun of a guy who uses heart vapor balls?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 2 2013 9:13 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 8:08 AM

I've played with female avatars who use them and I just dismiss it as "meh, it's a girl - whatever".

Now I'm playing against a guy who uses them.  Yeah.  A guy.  Heart vapor balls.

Oh, and if you're also on the fence on deciding if it's allowable to pick on him - he's Canadian.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 8:11 AM

That gives away more of you than of him.

My 2 Pfennig.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 8:43 AM

big deal. maybe he recieved them as a gift. i played a game with one of the icons of this game and he was using that ball. i must admit that the first few shots were humourous and then it wears on you. sure they are annoying but the game ,sportsmanship and having fun are more important. if you think he's the kind that can take some ribbing - go for it but be prepared to get it back also. play often - have fun !!

• gk21al
    199 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 9:12 AM

I used the free one that was given out in multiplayer games and after a few holes I thought this was the gayest thing ever.  I used up the durability, however and received some ridicule along the way.  It was all fun and games and the jokes made me laugh, so I say it is ok to make fun of a male who uses heart vapor balls. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 9:19 AM

That ball is fun at first but gets annoying rather fast. What is funny is to watch the approach with one of them in the reverse view. The golfer looks like they explode in a ball of flame when they hit the ball.  :-D

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 5:05 PM

You can make fun of him right up to the point where he takes your credits and says "gg."

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 5:07 PM

double post

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 5:27 PM

Nothing wrong with being from Canuckistan...

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 6:37 PM

MichaelStroke:
    I've played with female avatars who use them and I just dismiss it as "meh, it's a girl - whatever".

You mean you aren't curious why she's out of the kitchen?

MichaelStroke:
    Oh, and if you're also on the fence on deciding if it's allowable to pick on him - he's Canadian.

Maybe ask this guy how that one turns out....

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Sun, Jun 2 2013 6:40 PM

Ducati916:

Nothing wrong with being from Canuckistan...

Or the U.K.A.E....

• PAGES
RSS