Forums

Help › Forums

wind carry or knock down

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 7 2013 2:16 AM (2 replies)
  • Paddlefisher
    22 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 12:13 PM

could someone please enlighten me as to why  some approach shots(170) carry then the next hole plus 10 wind they don't likewise with tee shots par 3 st Andrews 19 mph played accordingly - 20 but shot carried full distance..ive spent hard earned money to play and enjoy but seem to get very frustrated by the lack of consistency putting the same seems to be breaks you don't see..no whining just asking..

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Jun 6 2013 3:03 PM

Paddlefisher:

could someone please enlighten me as to why  some approach shots(170) carry then the next hole plus 10 wind they don't likewise with tee shots par 3 st Andrews 19 mph played accordingly - 20 but shot carried full distance..ive spent hard earned money to play and enjoy but seem to get very frustrated by the lack of consistency putting the same seems to be breaks you don't see..no whining just asking..

Its called VEM . Go to the search box on this page ,and type in VEM . Then read to your hearts content on this subject . You will even find a copy of the VEM patent and how it is supposed to be used in this game . Also learn to play half of what the wind indicator shows . If it shows 10 , play it as 5 . If it shows 20 , play it as 10 . This way , you will only be half off of the distance . If you can , do the surveys and videos for your credits . Dont spend your hard earned money on this flim flam game . Hope this helps . Happy Swinging :)

• Paddlefisher
    22 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 2:16 AM

anks ive read some posts..try not to take it so serious..but see scores posted in tourneys low 20s on a nine hole that's birding almost every hole  WGT sweethearts I guess thanks again

RSS