Forums

Help › Forums

Surreal ZERO-Wind....

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 7 2013 11:14 AM (2 replies)
  • PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 9:46 AM

This afternoon, playing an 18 Cabo, with about a 3 an a half hr half-way break, it started with ZERO Wind, ended with ZERO Wind.  It was surreal.

I didn't even feel calm..... 

Shew...

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 11:03 AM

My feelings of Surreal.....

A 1st !

Unusual,

Different,

Potential,

Always Wierd,

Out of the Ordinary,  

Inordinary / In-Ordinary,

A continuous mix between absolute calm

& @ the same time,

certainly not calm.

The whole time, each new hole, the potential to NOT make a mistake, was always around,

Geees ?

What-If I get a Perfect-Winner  H E R E ?

OPTIONS...

I'm gonna Drive it IN  !@!

What about gettin' this Flop right ?

This Chip ?

A GREAT challenge was always at hand...

It was also too plain, the same, 

Like contrived....here was this continuous ZERO Wind,

with an arrow moving into different positions each hole.

AND ALWAYS.... WITH A CONSTANT ZERO behind it.

The Arrow....

Yea, it was Surreal....

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jun 7 2013 11:14 AM

Nice. It happens now and again.

RSS