Forums

Help › Forums

Abusive players - part deux

Thu, Jun 13 2013 10:58 PM (22 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 2:21 AM

I love this game and wouldn't quit it but I am rather shocked and very disappointed with WGT over this. Racism is a hate crime and there should be zero tolerance of this behaviour.

So can wgt please remove me from the WGTArianNation members list please?

• mmikkeelee
    591 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 5:31 AM

duffer19:
    perhaps someday this game will take some of the best ideas from just about any good poker site out there - admins frequently block other players chat - temporary or permanently and they have rocking game lobbies too.

now this is a great idea !!!

i was disgusted in the other thread about this matter, but duffer maybe on to something here.

if u dont ban them then yea simply ban them from chatting.

:)

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 6:24 AM

I wonder if money entered into WGT's response - that is how much money does " Bobby" spent per month, and how much the other two did?

I would hope that money did not enter into the equation, but .....

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 6:24 AM

I wonder if money entered into WGT's response - that is how much money does " Bobby" spent per month, and how much the other two did?

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Sun, Jun 9 2013 6:30 AM

Crazy3:

Or they did not want the other racists to be offended and lose additional revenue

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2013 8:52 AM

WGT  and Justice

• JanOve
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2013 9:13 AM

Sorry, misunderstood, Language poblems lol

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2013 10:16 AM

JanOve:

I totally agree with you all on the issue that wgt Plays a major part(!) in all sorts of games/matches involving credits. No doubt about it as far as I am concerned. There are so many strange shots during play, and of course it happens to all more or less. I am one of those who think that Money put in/number of days played matters. It makes me sick and want to leave the hole *** - and I am not a spoiled brat - I'm 64 and retired :-)

Wut?

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2013 1:19 PM

jeepie411:

Crazy3:

Or they did not want the other racists to be offended and lose additional revenue

Just saddend if this is true.

I fully expected these abusive players to be banned.

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2013 2:44 PM

BobbyDerek:
    Let me put it bluntly, there is no place and no excuse for that type of behaviour anywhere or at any time. Those players did not make a mistake and they weren't angry, they simply engaged in behaviour that is deemed criminal just about anywhere in the civilised world. The extent of your action and your attitude in representing WGT, frankly, sucks."

agree with you 100% Bobby

it's bad enough that they treated you this way,imagine if you had been a young teenager who had to read what they had typing.

absolutely amazed at  WGT's attitude to this, i was certain they we're history. 

Liam

RSS