Help › Forums

Shot pal

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 17 2013 9:55 AM (35 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 9:41 PM

TarheelsRule:
    It is simple to turn off, I don't understand why people complain when they get something for free

+1

A couple of clicks and its off, no big deal for anyone.

And full credit to WGT for doing this. I haven't tried it before and for no outlay I can evaluate whether it works for me. I just don't understand people whining when they get a gift - if you don't want to use it, don't. I have seen 5 year olds act with more decorum than some of the whiners.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 9:58 PM

borntobesting:
    Unless you disable it shot pal will be there until you use it up. To me it is a great tool. It really allows you to dial in your in between club shots

how do you use it? There is no scale, the "hash" marks are not even? Seems like it use to have percentages of shot strength listed but that is gone. There is nothing to give you an idea of how hard the shot will be at a certain point. The marks that are evenly spaced you can figure pretty close, but the rest of them I don't see how you know the distance it will go.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 16 2013 10:01 PM

TracyMax:
    how do you use it?

You chart it using the equipment YOU use. Lot of work but worth it if you're so inclined. A round in a No Wind tournament using 10 shots a hole should do it.

Incidentally, notice how those marks line up with the avatar moves. 

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2013 8:59 AM

YankeeJim:

TracyMax:
    how do you use it?

You chart it using the equipment YOU use. Lot of work but worth it if you're so inclined. A round in a No Wind tournament using 10 shots a hole should do it.

Incidentally, notice how those marks line up with the avatar moves. 

thanks Jim. i would think they'd be able to make it easier to use.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2013 9:08 AM

borntobesting:

Jude1950:
    Guess I won't play today and will HOPE that by tomorrow Shot Pal will DISAPPEAR!!!!!

Unless you disable it shot pal will be there until you use it up. To me it is a great tool. It really allows you to dial in your in between club shots. 

It maybe a great tool 4 ur point of stanards ,but IT REALLY ANNOYING POPPING UP ON UR SCREEN ? IMO ?

• bubbadork
    984 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2013 9:55 AM

Gotta say, I still prefer my own.

RSS