Forums

Help › Forums

uveys to get crdits are a joke!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 17 2013 8:47 AM (58 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 6:36 PM

First of all Alosso, if I offended you, I apologize. Paranoid is a term that is used in America on a daily basis. Its a term that's even used in our court system. Its not ever my intention to be insulting to anyone, anywhere.

Secondly, I don't use video views solely for big buys, its just a way to help absorb the cost of a high end club, that's all. I had almost a 1000 credits available from views to help myself purchase the R1 driver. The rest came from saved credits from past surveys and videos for credits.

I look at it this way, 75 credits for 100 views doesn't do much to help me with my purchases. So if LiveGamer cuts back their credits for views, or does away with videos all together, I figure I have nothing to lose and everything to gain until they do.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 7:00 PM

alosso:
    They might cut it down 50% again, or close it overnight - boom, all your saved views gone.

I agree, that this is possible and last time it was done overnight and with no warning, so I think Alosso's advice is cautious but well founded.

Hopefully it will not happen as it is my ONLY avenue of free credits here, unless I buy something I don't want. They say something is better than nothing!

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 7:20 AM

Richard4168:
    I look at it this way, 75 credits for 100 views doesn't do much to help me with my purchases. So if LiveGamer cuts back their credits for views, or does away with videos all together, I figure I have nothing to lose and everything to gain until they do.
    Someone called 1000 videos "save as a bank" before, now a slight change may have happened - perhaps so. has learned from a "Paranoid"?

This "discussion culture" to replace arguments with personal attacks is a real pet peeve - nothing personal against you but another thing we don't need from our big brother.

Peace and birdies!

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 1:56 PM

Congratulations! You earned: 360 Credits

Thank you for completing this survey. Your reward should have been deposited into your account - please check your other browser windows. In case you do not receive your reward in another 15 minutes, please check the pending transactions screen or contact us.

if any body needs their nails done ??   i can recommend ya a nice gel product...  lmao

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 2:13 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

if any body needs their nails done ??   i can recommend ya a nice gel product...  lmao

I hope the chemicals in the gel don't harm your 'pregnancy'.  ;o)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 2:29 PM

I had 0 credits, I sold some of my clubs for 598 credits, by the end of the day I had 4193 credits doing the surveys/videos/....I don't see anything wrong with doing it. I bring up 3 browsers and turn off the sound and video away watching the news on TV, fill out surveys and tell them what they want to hear and only had 1 place stiff me for 80 credits.

• ArmeniaKidd
    99 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 4:43 PM

the most i was able to earn in one day was 600cr.

And some of it included in some challenge match plays.

I know i wont be able to even earn 4000 in a day without using a credit card. 

Those 40-90 credit task that ask me to simple register and confirm work 1 out of 10 tries

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 6:46 PM

didn't spend a dime...one was a virtual credit card app from a store I'm familiar with, no fee's, just apply and 1450 points if approved, and I will never use it because their prices are way too high...another was 847 I believe for registering period...just use d and old email I never open but it is valid and a number I never use/answer, just listen to messages every day or so...that was the majority of it.

• mickb74
    290 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 2:05 AM

Ive had a 720 credit survey lurking around for the last 3 days,each time I click on it,it says WGT is not responding...then when I click recover webpage its disappeared....

Fiddlesticks.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 2:45 AM

fatdan:

didn't spend a dime...one was a virtual credit card app from a store I'm familiar with, no fee's, just apply and 1450 points if approved, and I will never use it because their prices are way too high.

The only problem with getting an extra credit card and not using it is that a credit agency will assume you're not using it because it's maxed out. Could be a problem if you ever want a loan.

RSS