Forums

Help › Forums

uveys to get crdits are a joke!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 17 2013 8:47 AM (58 replies)
  • JBaldoni
    892 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 7:09 PM

I earn a lot of credits from the videos AND the surveys. I'm always honest with my answers and get disqualified on a lot of surveys, but have earned a lot of credits with just a little effort.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 7:35 PM

Same here  not a lot but its free  ,  Surveys .....well    the holder you get    well the harder they have surveys for me(you)  ,,,,but i do get some:) . Thanks for the carousel (Free) i am able to get some good balls now and then after a few weeks . So  Free stuff is  free  ......    some browser  dont support all  free stuff........ frapp

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 7:56 PM

I purchased my R1 black driver and Versa putter from doing surveys and watching videos. This is proof the surveys and videos do in fact work. I also play this game with the level 81 Nike golf balls.

Not trying to rub it in at all, just letting everyone know that surveys and videos do work to earn credits.

You have to actually read the survey questions, and not expect to get all the credits you need at one time. It takes time, persistence, and patience.

Don't give up.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 8:16 PM

Another way to have available credits for big credit pro shop items is to save all your views from the video carousel.

1000 views = 750 credits. It may take awhile to get there, but its like having credits in the bank. I've set a goal to save my views until Christmas day.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 9:24 PM

Visa is a winner for credits..... U can get all ya want with 2 clicks  ;)

• ArmeniaKidd
    99 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 9:42 PM

im waiting for my 6200 credits from installing 888 poker.

• KILLERCRACK
    41 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 10:44 PM

this is why i dont do the spam surveys

this is one week  and a slow week .......3 pages of credits all  from videos

sorry but cant figure how to put screenshot on but here's the link

0c31hgok79

WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU DO IT

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 10:51 PM

Pea nut labs one's I agree were v good but they have dried up much here in NSW OZ. Vids also got numerous for a month or two now suddenly 1 or 2 a day........

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 11:52 PM

Richard4168:

Another way to have available credits for big credit pro shop items is to save all your views from the video carousel.

1000 views = 750 credits. It may take awhile to get there, but its like having credits in the bank. I've set a goal to save my views until Christmas day.

This "bank" may suffer something like Black Friday or other influences cutting the bargain. Some suffered badly in the past when the return credits for views were halved without prior notice, and I'm not sure if there hasn't been a cut to zero at some time.

=> redeem them views without delay!

• ArmeniaKidd
    99 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 12:51 AM

Man...

im doing these sign up offers that offer 75-83 credits, and still cant get any. I confirm my email and etc.. still nothing..

RSS