Forums

Help › Forums

uveys to get crdits are a joke!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 17 2013 8:47 AM (58 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 4:37 AM

A lot of offers don't pay out. A few surveys don't pay out and most will disqualify you.

Having said that I've had 4 drivers, 3 iron sets, four putters and two sets of wedges all from free credits. Since joining WGT I have bought £5 worth of credits and that was to get balls I didn't need at pro level. I just accept that most free credit opportunities will not pay out but those that do make it all worthwhile. I only need credits for balls now and have never ran out in at least two years.

The surveys and offers are not a joke but I, for one, am certainly laughing.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 7:17 AM

alosso:
    This "bank" may suffer something like Black Friday or other influences cutting the bargain. Some suffered badly in the past when the return credits for views were halved without prior notice, and I'm not sure if there hasn't been a cut to zero at some time.

I disagree!

I've had as much as 1500+ views and never had a problem redeeming them. People can benefit from saving the views for higher credit purchases. 

You're being paranoid.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 7:18 AM

Very well stated Paul. I did buy one iron set and a driver with real money in the beginning.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 7:20 AM

ArmeniaKidd:
    im waiting for my 6200 credits from installing 888 poker.

This is a whole other issue. Having to use your own money to receive credits is indeed a gamble. There's no risk doing surveys and watching videos.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 7:57 AM

Richard4168:

I disagree!

I've had as much as 1500+ views and never had a problem redeeming them. People can benefit from saving the views for higher credit purchases. 

You're being paranoid.

No: Experienced, with a memory.

It is fact that the payout for the vids was halved about a year ago, and the reduction was valid for unredeemed views, too. Thus the users would lose a whole bunch of credits in a second.

Then and today, the benefit of the accumulated views ends with the max announced number to redeem credits - isn't it 75 crs for 100 views? Above that, the saving contains no added benefit but certain risks.

So I proved my statement, but I wouldn't expect an excuse from an impertinent insulter like you.

• ArmeniaKidd
    99 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 9:24 AM

Richard4168:

ArmeniaKidd:
    im waiting for my 6200 credits from installing 888 poker.

This is a whole other issue. Having to use your own money to receive credits is indeed a gamble. There's no risk doing surveys and watching videos.

The requirements never said to deposit any cash.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 9:51 AM

alosso:
    So I proved my statement, but I wouldn't expect an excuse from an impertinent insulter like you.

What's your beef Alosso? I never insulted you or anyone. You're the only one being insulting with a statement like that.

Anyone who saves their views will get their credits when they choose to redeem them. That's a fact. Yes, there was a glitch in the system some time ago, but LiveGamer fixed the issue. And I didn't lose any views during that glitch.

You'll have to share the facts about credits being at risk after 100 views. Like I said before, I had over 1500+ views I redeemed with no problem whatsoever. My views count by now would be as high as 2000+ views if I wouldn't have cashed in for the R1 driver.

1000 views = 750 credits. Don't take my word for it, try it.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 10:08 AM

Congratulations! You earned: 360 Credits

Thank you for completing this survey. Your reward should have been deposited into your account - please check your other browser windows. In case you do not receive your reward in another 15 minutes, please check the pending transactions screen or contact us.

Thank you for giving us your feedback

seams i'm a baby formula expert ... now that im prego ... (wink*)  lol

cough cough ..:)_~~

• ArmeniaKidd
    99 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 10:11 AM

man... im not even getting my 140cr rom harris poll.... even though i completed the first survey.. 

lol.. 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 10:15 AM

Richard4168:

alosso:

What's your beef Alosso? I never insulted you or anyone. You're the only one being insulting with a statement like that.

Anyone who saves their views will get their credits when they choose to redeem them. That's a fact. Yes, there was a glitch in the system some time ago, but LiveGamer fixed the issue. And I didn't lose any views during that glitch.

You'll have to share the facts about credits being at risk after 100 views. Like I said before, I had over 1500+ views I redeemed with no problem whatsoever. My views count by now would be as high as 2000+ views if I wouldn't have cashed in for the R1 driver.

1000 views = 750 credits. Don't take my word for it, try it.

What alosso is stating is fact , we used to get 100 credits for 100 views not that long ago ( may even of been 150 credits for 100 views) , anyone who had been saving views to exchange , did indeed lose 25% (or 50%) of there value with no prior warning  ....

RSS