2,177 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 12:01 PM

WigerToods2010:
    . Djokavic v Del Potro;

Great match.!!!!  

• quakerdarlo
    7,058 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 2:01 PM

Just want andy murray to win this, not because itsa british/scottish thing or whatever...but because he is the most improved player over the last few years & he got guts & he works hard

I remember john mcenroe years ago saying he needs to "beef up" well he has & our uk nation wishes u well andy, your millions may keep you happy, but i know what would give us all a happy hangover on monday

GL 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 10:28 AM

oh well, Bartoli deserved the win but sure hoped Lisicki would have given a happy ending to an amazing Cinderella story.  good job both.

Now, Murray and Djokovic - that will NOT be a snoozer :)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 10:51 AM

They forecast 30c for London tomorrow but only 18c where I am. Not fair.

• craigswan
    31,571 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 2:16 PM

My television broke down yesterday and the repair man cannot come till Monday . Going to have to listen to the radio . Ever tried listening to tennis on the wireless .

DID YOU KNOW - Andy travels back and forward to Wimbledon in an old battered volkswagon beetle . His pride and joy from his hard up days .

good luck andy - you might need it . Give him hell .

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 2:25 PM

pretty sure if you get on to the Tennis Channel website you can watch live - multiple screens too - for earlier in the tournament I suppose.  Give that a whirl Craig :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 3:01 PM

craigswan:

My television broke down yesterday and the repair man cannot come till Monday . Going to have to listen to the radio . Ever tried listening to tennis on the wireless .

DID YOU KNOW - Andy travels back and forward to Wimbledon in an old battered volkswagon beetle . His pride and joy from his hard up days .

good luck andy - you might need it . Give him hell .

Hi 'Craig',

Try here tomorrow to view the final. Don't download any of the  'desktop apps' etc on offer on some of the links  - just watch direct on one of the many links that will be available.

The streaming quality of that particular site is normally pretty good & should a link go down they usually have another up immediately.

Love to see Murray do it - huge task - fingers crossed!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 3:18 AM

Miss. Bartoli £1,600,000.00, for that dross....@ least 'Dick wore a mask', Equal pay for Equal work !! Or even viewing figures.

Vamos Nole !

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 3:52 AM

WigerToods2010:

craigswan:

My television broke down ........

Hi 'Craig',

Try here tomorrow

or even the good old bbc website ....

RSS