Forums

Help › Forums

Wimbledon

Tue, Jul 9 2013 1:20 AM (68 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,570 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:52 PM

Henman hill , Murray mount , Robson rise . What next .

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 2:02 PM

duffer19:
    As Murray cruised past Robredo - what else is there to talk of on a rainy day at Wimbledon?

I seen this post earlier today. Know for a fact it was posted well before Andy's match ended  - do you have the UK lottery numbers this week, duffer?

I'll go 50/50.

:O)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 2:09 PM

WigerToods2010:

duffer19:
    As Murray cruised past Robredo - what else is there to talk of on a rainy day at Wimbledon?

I seen this post earlier today. Know for a fact it was posted well before Andy's match ended  - do you have the UK lottery numbers this week, duffer?

I'll go 50/50.

:O)

no, but if a lottery ticket could be purchased when 3 numbers were already drawn, we might have something.

posted this at 1 set and 4-2 in the 2nd for Murray - it didn't seem like a stretch at all to say he cruised :)

• craigswan
    31,570 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 3:51 AM

How stupid - the centre court is used 2 weeks a year and left to rot the other 50 .

Give serena her cup and money right now . Nobody can live with her power but boy does she get her money easy . She picks up the same cheque as the men,s champion .

Women,s lib went too far .

• craigswan
    31,570 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 10:03 AM

maybe lisicki can give her a game .

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 10:41 AM

Tennis is boring,just my opinion :)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 11:16 AM

pdxdriver:

Tennis is boring,just my opinion :)

And you are quite entitled to it but......?? comment ? need ?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 11:20 AM

WigerToods2010:

courteneyfish:

They don't seem to like the grass either. Not good to see all of the injuries but it makes you wonder if they use the right footwear.

Had the same thoughts whilst watching re the footwear - seems to be all the losers that are complaining though.

This point has been brought up many, many times.....spikes !! some advocated ..on grass ?  That'll be good for the 2nd week eh ?

Pimples are all anyone can have which imo , makes it the same for all and adapt your gameplay for the conditions or not....or slip lose / get injured ?

The best players may have lost early but 'my' hallowed turf wasn't to blame....they got beaten by ppl who played out of their skins and failed to do so in the next round...or even turn up in some cases !

One hit wonders spoil what could have been, but...they won on that day, so..

At least Rafa's now fishing and resting for an assault on the 'hard courts'...and his GF gets to see him for more than a weekend !! :)))

Andy

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 7:20 AM

craigswan:

maybe lisicki can give her a game .

I'll say!!!  Never been so happy to see an American lose :)

reason to continue to pay attention ! Nice match Sabine Lisicki  !!!

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 7:46 AM

duffer19:
    I'll say!!!  Never been so happy to see an American lose :)

Ditto! Wonder what her excuse will be, because it obviously had nothing to do with getting outplayed by her opponent. Sick and tired of her arrogance. She makes it very, very easy to root against her.

RSS