Forums

Help › Forums

Earning Free Credits?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 29 2013 5:31 PM (7 replies)
  • Davester9
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 11:30 AM

I am really disappointed by the number of times I have engaged in a survey, registration, or other so-called "Free Credits" activities and not received the credits I should have. This is really a scam and WGT should not participate in it.  I am advising everyone to shy away from those activities. I have had to contest 80% of these so-called free credit activities and so far have only been paid for about 50%.  It's a waste of time.  The only free credits that seem to work properly are the videos, and they pay back the least.  Shame on WGT for condoning this. You should be above that.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:31 PM

I guess you've been unlucky. I've done hundreds and only missed out on two.

• Davester9
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 1:15 PM

Really??  I just finished another one of those 126 credit surveys. Know what happened?  After the survey was complete, I clicked the "Finish" button . . and guess what . . "Oops . . We Had an Error . . sorry". So guess what . . they got the survey and didn't have to pay for it . . it's a scam . . don't care what anyone else says . . this is what's happened to me . .

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 1:29 PM

Take screen shots and file a ticket, it really does work.

C/p from my email

Dear user,

I have great news for you:

You will be credited within the next few hours for your offer.

Thank you for your active cooperation in helping us to resolve this issue.

Best regards,
    Jonathan
    SponsorPay Support Team

• Davester9
    123 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 12:33 PM

I'm through with these bogus surveys that get all your info, ask all the questions, finalize their data, then send you to the "oops . . heres 5 credits" page.  It's a scam and WGT should be actively involved in stopping this.  If they don't, they must condone it.

Shame on WGT!

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 12:55 PM
    lol careful fish .. telling little white lies will make you nose grow
  • juggss6
    121 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 4:45 PM

If I actually qualify for a survey, I always get the creds.

• dbbracy
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 5:31 PM

Im  with you man i wasted a whole lot of time and recieved nothing for some mls survey total bs !!

RSS