Going Pro?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 3 2013 2:06 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 7:24 AM

VirtualGareth:
    Does that mean that I will move to a tee box even further back from the green?

yes it does , and the jump to master is one of the toughest in the game ...

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 8:04 AM

VirtualGareth:

I am currently on an average of 67.20.

According to the above I will shortly (dependant on a few good rounds!) move to "Master".

I really need to get my finger out and sort out a new driver!

As luck would have it, you have already gone past the level 48 , which opens the R1 driver , I personally  still know legends using this driver and still competing very well ;-)

• Fekdrink
    138 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 10:23 AM

@VirtualGareth.

Marginally ahead of yourself in that I made Master a couple of weeks back. I dread to think how tough it would be without the TM driver available at Level 48. With it and a decent set of irons I haven't found the jump too extreme.

Getting to Tour Master from here though might be another matter.

Fekdrink.

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 2:04 AM

Mushy01:

VirtualGareth:

I am currently on an average of 67.20.

According to the above I will shortly (dependant on a few good rounds!) move to "Master".

I really need to get my finger out and sort out a new driver!

As luck would have it, you have already gone past the level 48 , which opens the R1 driver , I personally  still know legends using this driver and still competing very well ;-)

"As luck would have it!"??

Are you politely trying to say that I have taken my sweet time getting to Master (not quite there yet ....... 1 more round to make it!)  :)

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 2:06 AM

Fekdrink:

@VirtualGareth.

Marginally ahead of yourself in that I made Master a couple of weeks back. I dread to think how tough it would be without the TM driver available at Level 48. With it and a decent set of irons I haven't found the jump too extreme.

Getting to Tour Master from here though might be another matter.

Fekdrink.

So ..... Now I need a Driver AND new Irons? I can collect credits at a rate of 5 per day!! This might take a while!!

• PAGES
RSS