Help › Forums

game getting to be a joke

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 27 2014 11:18 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sesky
    3,522 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 4:04 PM

Just got tossed off a blitz game. Play was very slow prior and the meter was acting poorly. Wouldn't even let me try to reconnect. This seems to be happening more frequently. Thankfully I haven't invested a dime in this game or I would be getting really ticked.

• FBudd
    208 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 4:10 PM

Ive been getting WGT error every second stroke play match since last update.. used to get it maybe one in 5.. a lot of other people i ask in-game are saying the same thing.

• hackingdave
    15 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 4:21 PM

Been doing it to me for a week nor better now. I figure if you didn't give them credit card and money they don't want you playing. I got kicked off last 6 games on last hole. Loading so slow takes 2 hours to play a game. One thing is for sure I agree with you sesky. I want spend a dime to play a game you can't even finish.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 9:58 PM

What are your internet speeds? What browser do you use? What maintenance do you do on your PC? Have you cleared caches? Do you use Game Booster? Do you close all other windows? Which version of Adobe...

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 11:15 PM

I very seldom get a disconnect, with the exception of starting a alternate game where it seems to freeze without a ball being hit.

But any other form I cannot remember the last time I got a disconnect - it has been many months.

As for getting back into a Blitz game, I am pretty sure once you are gone you cannot get back (been a long time since I played it)

• sesky
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 1:21 AM

I have the top of the line broadband from Comcast. I've alternated browsers between IE and Chrome, neither seems to make a difference.I run System Mechanic Pro on my system about every 3rd day. I clean out caches at the end of every day. Don't use game booster. All other windows are closed during play. Have most up to date Adobe available. I do notice one thing, if I play a game by myself, the meter seems to run fine. When I get into a four ball match, that's when the problems occur. Most of last weekend, a lot of the people I was playing with were complaining about the meter stuttering. This is a good game and I have but I've seen the problems occurring more and more. Hope this game doesn't end up with the same fate as Tiger Woods Online.

• muttsnutts69
    283 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 4:09 AM

What happened to Tiger Woods Online

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 6:54 AM

courteneyfish:
    What are your internet speeds? What browser do you use? What maintenance do you do on your PC? Have you cleared caches? Do you use Game Booster? Do you close all other windows? Which version of Adob

Most of the time people do nothing,just click click click. I have  never had 1 problem with this site,is it that i am just lucky or people fail to do basic  PC    maintenance.

• hackingdave
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 2:41 PM

I do maintenance on mine every other day. I clean out caches out every game. Had a computer tech here to look at the computer says nothing wrong with my computer it is in WGT program.  

• sesky
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 1:30 AM

Electronic Arts closed the game down.

• PAGES
RSS