Help › Forums

game getting to be a joke

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 27 2014 11:18 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sesky
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 3:51 PM

Just got tossed off a game AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think WGT should give you a free ball every this happens. Maybe it would give them a reason to start fixing things.

• hackingdave
    15 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 8:03 AM

I don't understand why meter runs smooth as long as I play by myself, then get in a game with some one and meter jumps worse than Mexican jumping beans. I still believe wgt doesn't want anyone playing that doesn't spend money. I want buy anything with wgt when they do this. It's ok though another game better is coming on line and I will go there. They say they want do like wgt.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 5:49 PM

hackingdave:

I don't understand why meter runs smooth as long as I play by myself, then get in a game with some one and meter jumps worse than Mexican jumping beans. I still believe wgt doesn't want anyone playing that doesn't spend money. I want buy anything with wgt when they do this. It's ok though another game better is coming on line and I will go there. They say they want do like wgt.

That other game has been talked about for quite some time now and it's still not available to play.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 8:41 PM

Who cares?

muttsnutts69:

What happened to Tiger Woods Online

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 8:46 PM

hackingdave:
    It's ok though another game better is coming on line

We'll see?

• hackingdave
    15 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 4:15 PM

game is a big joke. anyone stupid enough to spend money on this game need to seek help. wgt picks who wins and loses. I just hit a ball that should have been out of bounds on right and came up in rough on left. it shows that this game is a joke. why does when you play a bracket tourn. that the ball is used up before you can finish the game. wgt sucks. you had a good game at the start but now it sucks. nothing but money greedy now. be glad when someoe comes up with a game that you can compete without someone picking winners or losers. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 10:23 PM
    Dave, why not ask for advice instead of complaining? There are lots of people that can help your game. You have a complete mish mash of clubs equipped to start with, this could have been avoided if you'd asked for help when choosing. Also perhaps you could explain why your last score was a 147.
  • CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Apr 27 2014 11:18 PM

Hmm...had to have a look after you mentioned it, Courteney

courteneyfish:
    perhaps you could explain why your last score was a 147.

• PAGES
RSS