Forums

Help › Forums

Under 18 and tournaments

Sat, Jul 6 2013 6:44 PM (28 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 7:26 PM

dickinc:

Thank you ...he wont be happy, he seems to think what the hell am I playing for cause he can not up grade his clubs or win clubs as he is not allowed to enter any comps.

I would tell him to try the CC route (but even if he could play he will not earn credits), but he can still do some of the offers such as video views, make take some time to upgrade but he can just concentrate on improving for the interim. Or Dad could be really nice :)) Good luck

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jul 4 2013 9:41 PM

Greyyowl:

Steven1163:
    ...he can play any tournament as long as there's no purse.other than a trophy....

No he can't.

The Owl.

Curious, how you know this as the T's and C's don't make mention of fee tourney's, and only specify age for credit based tourney's?

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 1:21 AM

It may be simply a carry over from the older  T's and C's when you had to be at least 18 to join.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 1:55 AM

dickinc:
    Logan City

Not to far up the road from myself

• dickinc
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 1:58 AM

does anyone know if I could contact anyone about this??? he could but doesn't want to lie and change his age just to play, was hoping that they may have comps for jnrs, with just virtual prizes.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 3:47 AM

I'm tickled to know this greyowl....but from ur comment...you dont have to be insulting...since most of are over the age of 18...and I for one dont have a kid...and if you dont havea kid...why would that be something i'd know...or want to know...I just figured since in all other sports u can play in adult torneys as long as you dont make any money off of it...even the PGA and he LPGA allow for amature golfers to particpate with only the option of displaying their talents...

RSS