Forums

Help › Forums

My intentions are good!

Sun, Jul 28 2013 12:43 AM (33 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:43 PM

alanti:

+2 Jim, but sorry to hark on like an old fish wife - but if the players can see this why cant WGT?

Alan this is a dead issue mate. 

I have been here 2 years now. Right this moment the stealing at the lower tiers is mind blowing. Not to long ago was not like that. Now it is common practice.

WGT knows exactly what is going on, and chooses to do nothing. What are we to do? I'm done with the whole subject, lol.

If i were a lower tier honest player, like Jim stated, don't go near a Ready go!!! Shame it what it is, but that is what it is, ;)

Happy smacking  :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:44 PM

alanti:
    but if the players can see this why cant WGT?

In order to see, one must look;)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2013 9:53 PM

First of thanks Gerald.

Second:

alanti:
    +2 Jim, but sorry to hark on like an old fish wife - but if the players can see this why cant WGT?

+1

BUT I sent WGT a screen shot of a message where some one was dumb enough to talk about something erroneous in writing. Now last I checked that dirt bag is still active so I throw my arms up! It took me 3 or 4 Emails (and mentioning it like this in the forum's) to get them to even acknowledge my concern.  To me though you do that, and you are gone, but not to WGT obviously.  My last Email from WGT said that they will look in to it, and in return I said I would delete all record's which I did.  I will not be checking the situation again and so they may act? I am not their watcher but confidence given scale of 1-10...........This will also be the last time I mention this particular specific situation!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 12:00 AM

BlackGibbon:

alanti:
    To have integrity is better than these low life losers that cannot compete at higher levels.

Very well said that man..........

Al.

Yep I agree with that !

-Roger

• muttsnutts69
    283 Posts
    Sat, Jul 6 2013 1:02 AM

So if I understand things corrrectly, the lower levels are competing against Tour Legends.

Them that got bored at being so good, they take it out on the lower tiers, and the bread and butter of WGT.

Hmmmm.

• MOLLY88
    1,029 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 12:38 PM

Okay. I hoped that this was not going to happen to me, but given the unseemly regularity of uber-talented players entering into the Hack Tier; it was impossible to avoid!

I entered the week 30 unlimited play 9 at Bethpage alongside my fellow Pro Tier comrades.

With one measly day to go in the tourney, myself and another sister,  after proudly watching our 30's hold up all week long, saw ourselves supplanted by a player who, as a HACK was already firing 29's and 33's,

I really shouldn't feel bad being bumped by such a talent. In fact, this player is sooo skilled, that there is not one over par round amongst all of his posted scores, (I'm pretty sure).

No shame here!

I just hope that this 'naturally gifted' member who now owns 1st place outright is as proud of their accomplishment as I/we would have been.

I worked really hard to achieve this... as I'm sure that the holder of the other 30 did.

End of the world? C'mon, it's just a game.

Sour Grapes? Not even.

My nose out of joint? You bet!!!

Nevertheless, congratulations to him and his 1st place standing.

I'm sure that 28 will hold up within our Tier play.

MOLLY

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 1:42 PM

MOLLY88:
    With one measly day to go in the tourney, myself and another sister,  after proudly watching our 30's hold up all week long, saw ourselves supplanted by a player who, as a HACK was already firing 29's and 33's,

Advice is never to enter RGs until Legend with good equipment and then take a view............Free comp this one I assume, and not looked into this one at all but letting you know!

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 8:06 PM

alanti:

I can answer that very simply alan....they dont give a flying truck...bottom line is they only see the dollar signs...we are merely numbers to them..why care if someone is cheating as long as the dollars roll in. They sit back and laugh while becoming fatter cats at our expense.   Its almost like we're working at a sweat shop..you're given the choice of playing and keep spending monjey, or quitting and losing what you have invested into buying equipment and balls.  Why should they react when as soon as we throw our toys down and make a mass exodus from this site a million morewill step in and be sucked in just like we all were

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 10:26 PM

We all learn, apart from WGT of course who continue to pay winnings to obvious cheats. The best way to test your skills against similarly skilled players is from within a good country club, as they wouldn't allow cheats to be members.

RSS