Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July second day.

Sat, Jul 20 2013 8:56 AM (73 replies)
  • a123688
    48 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 9:16 PM

Man, wish I went on the forums during May of last year or even during December of last year. I didn't bother reading forums until recently to search for topics for what clubs to buy and noticed the promotion on gifts by all you generous "Santas"!!! :)

I would be all over your offer for free clubs renniw52 if only I had started playing this game one year late lol 

Playing with starter clubs these past 14 months have made me jealous of all the people that I play alternate shot with and see them with their nice clubs!!  I just kept telling myself to be patient and save up on credits and play tons everyday to reach the levels required for the clubs. I'm still not there yet but almost see the finish line lol Hopefully I can rid these starter clubs for good in 2 months or less!

Whoever receives your gift renniw52, they are really lucky and should be thankful!!! I would be ecstatic if I received a club set around this time of last year!!

Thanks to all the Santas doing this promotion in July and the organizer as well!! :)

• timewarner
    10 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 9:56 PM

Can i get one of those rocketballz set. Would be greatly appreciated.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 10:12 PM

They tried to, see the following and let's see if we can get it back to the front page!

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/184278.aspx

• josh30000
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 10:17 PM

Love this game, broke teacher/football coach with 4 kids...I need the free clubs or I'll be stuck with the starters forever!

• Smileymarshn
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 10:28 PM

I am new to the game. Trying to get it going.  I really could use a hand until I can afford to buy clubs, or a putter, as that seems to be my biggest problem. Merry Christmas in July!!!!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 10:32 PM

hyena64:
    Sorry, but as long as they have the ability to sticky-note a thread, they didn't try hard enough.   :-(

Good point.....let me see what I can do.

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 11:14 PM

very nice win indeed. good luck.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 13 2013 11:19 PM

wrong thread sorry

• VirtualGareth
    94 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 12:26 AM

looselugnutz:

My question is how we can get more up and comers to read these posts.  Seems it's the well-worn that are keeping a closer eye on things.

Fair point! Maybe we could promote via Country Clubs etc?

Great gift today. Good luck all!!

RSS