Help › Forums

Finally Convinced

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 14 2013 10:42 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 7:32 AM

Well I finally am convinced that no matter how hard you try some people ( ME ) will never never be good at this game. I have tried everything you can think of . I guess I'm somehow stuck in VEM land or something, cause no matter what I do when  I get to hole 9 you can bet the farm I will be 30-32.

I really like the game too much to quit, but then again not happy being a so so player. So I guess I'll just have to wait it out till PP opens up and see if things get better there.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 7:50 AM

but u carded 2 x 29 yesterday .. being TL u're obviously a good player

when / if PP comes out (they got new web page) i suspect breaking par on there would be something

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 7:53 AM

All I'll say is, I hope PP is as good as it says its gonna be.

It gets an awful lot of mentions around here and not even released yet, lets just hope its not filled with opening day glitches and errors, bearing in mind how long this great game as been going and still has teething problems after updates and upgrades , maybe , just maybe that is what makes this game what it is.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 8:40 AM

chris5214:

but u carded 2 x 29 yesterday .. being TL u're obviously a good player

when / if PP comes out (they got new web page) i suspect breaking par on there would be something

Sure I get lucky once in a while, just check and count the 30s and 60s compaired to the 20s

The program must have screwed up when I shoot in the 20s......

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 9:07 AM

I signed up to PP and i've been reading through a few forum posts.

You'll actually be able to create your own courses on that game. How awesome is that?

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 9:07 AM

well ,join the majority Wood , i think once a member reached  Leg and TL,  they are not bad at all in my book .   To get there took many hours of playing ,and now and then  nothing works   we play like Hacks.   But now and then we score great games . Some time i give some TL a  great game .         To finish ,i think any time we score 32-31,and 30 . On any difficult courses we did good ,i dont ask for more , some time i get more its a bonus to get our avarage to go down .      Imagine if the game was a tad easyer , there would be one millions TL ,i am not sure if i would like that .  There are moore( so so )players  then you Wood ,and its not for some of us to be the gifted one of this game i accept  this ,and i am proud of my Legend  status  even if i am at the bottom of the Legends pile .     Have a good golf day and don,t give up hope .      Frapp

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 9:19 AM

DAZZA501:

You'll actually be able to create your own courses on that game. How awesome is that?

What is PP  a new game???

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 9:21 AM

DAZZA501:

i know they re-designed their website .. and some people are testing the Course Forge Beta .. any news on their game play development ?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 9:30 AM

Woodoworkery:
    Well I finally am convinced that no matter how hard you try some people ( ME ) will never never be good great at this game.

Nothing wrong with not being great but being good is respectable. You're just great at different things. How do you suppose the great golfers here would fare standing in front of a tablesaw or with 3 HP router in their hands.  ;-)

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Sun, Jul 14 2013 9:33 AM

so far......

they don't test for steroids here....so.......

• PAGES
RSS