Wed, Jul 24 2013 12:24 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 6:20 PM

Please make this a nice thread ,  

My wish for Christmas in July 2013  .

Who could ask for more ,

At this time it is not about the Game But who we are .

And what just happend in this community .

OPY

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 7:21 PM

*** *** ** ******** ?

Sorry WGT that ^^^  was a cheap shot and disingenuous....(self edited)

Can't fathom what they could have planned ?

Not possible for WGT to give away clubs / balls etc...?

Presuming it will be something that includes all ?

Not just us Forum Freaks :-))

Andy

• hillbilly19
    15 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 7:42 PM

Just a BIG THANKS to all the Santa's and their elves. This was a show of generousity that went above and beyond. People that do not know me or the ones that they gifted, but they did it anyway.

Often these threads are a place to vent, but in this case I feel that the ones that organized, participated, and drove this on should be recognized. They did not do it for the fame or glory, they did it because they care and wanted to help others.

If you were lucky enough to recieve a gift from someone please send them a note to let them know how much it meant. I hope that I can give back to other players one day so that this will continue to be payed forward.

Thanks again to SHRUDE and patriciawilliams from hillbilly19.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 7:56 PM

Something we can all win from ....24 hours of tier based purchasing for clubs. Put all clubs into tiers not levels and let the chips fall where they may

24 hours of no VEM, just so we can all see what it would be like without it. Maybe some of us who dislike it and complain about it might not if we knew what it was like when it wasn't there...maybe we would complain more tho...so maybe not a good idea..LOL

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:05 PM

alcaucin:

Not just us Forum Freaks :-))

Speak for yourself Andy, I am just a freak!

Not sure, what they will do, give us World Peace or the next best thing......a new course :))

But I hope they offer all the Santas a huge thank you for their generosity. It is times like these that I am please and honoured to be a part of such a great community.

Regardless what WGT do (and I am hoping they will actually communicate with us lol) the dozen Santa and helpers have done a wondeful job in helping the community, especially the newer players, so I raise my glass to them!

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:35 PM

Double XP week-end.

• RadioactiveRebel
    36 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 9:55 PM

how about a half price sell in Pro shop with no level restrictions on the purchases. If not for everyone, then at least for all the generous Santas and their stocking stuffer helpers for the great job they all did.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:03 AM

Could be that they will do a Update and give us some bugs.

OR ,  They have a new course to give us  ( I know , Thats asking a bit much But a player can dream big ) 

OPY

• Sardean
    54 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 9:08 AM

what is VEM?

• RadioactiveRebel
    36 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 11:36 AM

Sardean:

what is VEM?

I think that rather than wind being a constant as stated it can vary a bit like a real breeze. So a chance it could be weaker or stronger than indicated to add some variance to the shot.

• PAGES
RSS