Forums

Help › Forums

Quiters and there NFL teams.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:01 PM (46 replies)
  • PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 3:25 PM

That must be the reason I fall apart in a lot of games against others, as I am a Lions fan!

• raiderrob67
    70 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 4:55 PM

No ,you are correct.i did not follow my own advise about using spell checker.so i guess i will be big enough to admit that even Broncos fans can be right sometimes.

• raiderrob67
    70 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 5:13 PM

Lions fans are a lot like Raider fans,maybe even more die hard.i mean you have to be really dedicated to be a fan of a team that has not gonna to as super bowl or made the play offs in recent history at least Raider fans have great players and great seasons to remember that fuels our fire.

Bye the way i am not saying as a Raider fan that i am great at this game.in-fact i have had some of my worst games vs fans of other teams,I'm talking 10 stroke holes,+15 on the 5th hole.so poor play is not the issue.its what happens when a Pat's fan is shooting a -2 and on the sixth hole he has a bad drive,then puts it into the sand...disconnected.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 5:13 PM

Hey man... no offense... ooops.. that's the RAIDERS..lol.. what I meant 2 say was.... No offence!! I was just joking about the spelling. We know what u mean

Have a Nice Day

• raiderrob67
    70 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 5:52 PM

LOL that's a good one,no offense.and np i know you it was all meant in good fun.speaking of fun,who is the Broncos QB going to be?Kyle air it out Orton,Brady i should have gone in the seventh round Quinn or Tim see what had happened Tebow?

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 6:07 PM

I dunno. I am a Saints fan. I think everybody knows who our QB is. I would love 2 see Tebow make it in the NFL as a QB. He does not have the traditional style but he is blessed with amazing natural talent in my opinion.

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 7:33 AM

Wow Jake, i didnt get the news, loved the guy. 

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 7:53 AM

Looks like it is going to be horton hears the who,  he is getting the majority of the reps in practice.          And no offence, no pun intended lol,    but if you are +15 by the 5th,  you might have people quitting just because of that,   that kinda carnage is hard to watch. :)

• extragold
    25 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 8:21 AM

raiderrob67:

No ,you are correct.i did not follow my own advise about using spell checker.so i guess i will be big enough to admit that even Broncos fans can be right sometimes.

Obviously a Bronco fan here, that never quits.

Any Raider fan that will admit that even a Bronco fan can sometimes be right, is alright by me........... Hit me up for a game sometime.

• KillerRabbit
    31 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 9:36 AM

DAWHITCMB  your an as-hole quiting a match game on the last hole

RSS