• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 12:14 PM

Steeler fan here!!!

I don't know how to quit!!!

For whom the bell tolls!!!

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:16 AM

Don't really follow football much, but can I assume now that Maple Leaf fans and Chicago Cubs fans can be ranked amongst the "least likely to quit" category too??

(I was going to say Blackhawks fans too but in light of their recent glory it doesn't apply any more...)

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 8:44 AM

Whatever. Go outside some time. Way to much thought wasted on this forum.  Quitters and NFL teams Really. Really

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 10:55 AM

youareintrouble:

Whatever. Go outside some time. Way to much thought wasted on this forum.  Quitters and NFL teams Really. Really

Hey, he's a Raider fan... they have to find some glory in it somewhere.  God knows that as long as that egomaniacal *** is running the franchise they're going to be at the very bottom of the pile.

• DeaneGithens
    11 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:05 AM

Who's your NFL team??? You shouldn't say something like that without revealing your team.

• superchuck
    210 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:09 AM

I agree with youareintrouble. This is one silly thread. Really

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 12:41 PM

DeaneGithens:
    Who's your NFL team??? You shouldn't say something like that without revealing your team.

Just look across the bay, Raider fan...  I make no secret that I'm here in SF and my two favorite NFL teams on Sundays are the 9'ers and whoever is playing Chokeland that day.

Now, having said all that, let me tell you this... I was a big Oakland fan back in the day... ADavis was a stud then.. his work with the AFL and the Raiders (the Greatness of the Raiders) was a tangible commodity and those teams were absolute beasts. 

But  he has held on for 30 years too long.  He has destroyed that franchise and every proud moment it stood for.   As long as he is choking the life out of that team they will be a laughingstock. 

• DeaneGithens
    11 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 12:56 PM

I respect the 49ers,especially Joe Montana and the organizations five Super Bowl wins,can't argue with that,and I always liked Mike Singletary too.I won a big bet last year when they beat the hell out of Arizona late in the year.Didn't they get busted for cheating the salary cap during those years?

RSS