Forums

Help › Forums

Quiters and there NFL teams.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 13 2010 7:01 PM (46 replies)
  • raiderrob67
    70 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 9:13 AM

I have noticed a conection between Quiters and the NFL teams that they are fans of.over the past year and a half or so of playing this game i,as i am sure many of you have.have come across players that are fans of one NFL team or another.in these encounters i have noticed that most,if not all players who are fans of anyother team than the Raiders have a habbit of disconnecting.now i am sure that some of those MAY be do the connection problims most are not.

I was just in a game today with a NE Pats fan and a Redskins fan,as soon as things started going bad fo the Pats fan he disconnected.I told the Skins fan."just like a Pats fan to quit"well lo and behold not two holes later and things start going bad fo the Skins fan,disconnected.

Now i dont know if this an indication of the type of fans that other NFL teams attract or a reflection of our socity,that we are raiseing a nation of quiters,but i know one Nation that will never quit,THE RAIDER NATION!

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 9:31 AM

What the heck is a quiter? Hmmm... and what is this little curvy red line under the word quiter? I usually don't say anything but I hate the RAIDERS!!!!! LOL!!

Geauxxxx Saints!!!!!

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 9:43 AM

raiderrob67:
    I have noticed a conection between Quiters and the NFL teams that they are fans of.

Is a quiter anything like a quitter?  LOL

Now that I'm done jabbing at ya a bit in fun, you certainly may be onto something there.  The Raiders are a resilient bunch no doubt.  How else could you guys keep lining up year after year knowing that you're going to get blown out game after game?  We're a long time removed from the glory years of the 70s (Snake, Art Shell, Fred B, Gene Upshaw, and a host of others).  Man that was a good team and it's sad to see Al keep hanging on and destroying a once proud franchise.  The Raider's only competition these days is the Lions in the Super Futility Bowl!

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 10:57 AM

I see no correlation to football fans teams and the quitters "option" , LOL, Send Jack Tatum at them blind side as they are about click end round main menu. Well maybe not, hes about 60 now, send Sean Taylor in instead. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 11:00 AM

jakestanfill7:
    The Raiders are a resilient bunch no doubt.  How else could you guys keep lining up year after year knowing that you're going to get blown out game after game? 

At least they don't do like the Bills and look for ways to lose. Ugh, paying big price for those 4 SB tries. LOL-The Bills are actually a good reason to play here.  :-D

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 11:09 AM

Kurtsbuford:
    Send Jack Tatum at them blind side as they are about click end round main menu. Well maybe not, hes about 60 now

LOL.  Kurt my man, if by 60 you mean dead!  Sad sad news but he went over to blind side about 2 weeks ago.  What a player though.  He was way more of a beast than the one we deal with here.

• leonthomas
    37 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 12:35 PM

Right now the biggest problem  we face with this game  as  Master or any player status, is  guys quitting or Xing out of the round  and when they do that  they freeze everyone else, something  needs to be done to stop this  , you can have a -4 and some guys will get angry when he misses  and disconnect with out using the menu ,  and most guys know what they are doing , they intend to end you round, this  is an on going problem and  WGT need to take a long look at this  problem, it's not  a question  of weather or not they know how to leave a round , it's weather or not they mess yours up, any player that birdies  3 or 4 holes are at risk of being  stopped dead in their tracks  by a guy that is either jealous of you or they just don't know any better, if a player is that sore of a loser then fix the game were it won't effect everyone elses round  Thank you !

• raiderrob67
    70 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 2:13 PM

Yes,i suppose i should have used spell checking befor posting such an inflamitore artical.sorry for the misspeling of Quitter.

• raiderrob67
    70 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 2:23 PM

No,there is no direct corrlation between quitters and NFL fans.there are a lot of other players out there that quit just as ofton if not more.the point i guess i was trying to make is that Raiders fans tend to hang in there till the end.even when all hope is lost a Raiders fan will continue to battle,while fans of other NFL teams that i have played tend to quit when things start going bad for them.maybe i should have titled the post Raiders fans are not quitters.

as for the great Jack Tatum,saddly he passed away about two weeks ago at the age of 61,how ever i have no doubet that he would have  loved to take a shot at anyone who is a quitter.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Fri, Aug 6 2010 2:38 PM

raiderrob67:
    misspeling

I am the last one to correct a spelling error,   and you may have misspelled  misspelling on purpose,  but  hey  I am  a Broncos fan  soo  had to.  And  by the way,   I never quit, and  I am about as far from a raiders fan as 1 can get.

RSS