Pay Attention People.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 28 2013 1:02 PM (21 replies)
  • RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 1:48 PM

Hi Renni

If the free golf balls are still going I'd like some

3 Pack of Callaway Tour i(z) Balls (Slow Meter) (L1+)

Please

kind regards

Michael

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 2:15 PM

pdxdriver:

frappefort:
    i dont need balls
    Are you a choir boy then Frapp? :)

LOL   .....  lmbo       .....   some  time what i write is so funy all by accidents ,or lack of proper  English ,  but     i am glad  you are having a good smile ,        i am LOL.  

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 2:49 PM

split them up between these two nice playrs

Frapp & Zio

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2013 2:59 PM

Don't put yourself down renn m8 , what you did , as well as all the other santas was fantastic ..... from the community and myself , THANK YOU very much sir.

As for the balls , I agree whole heartedly, pass them to the guys who helped, bumping the threads to the top .......

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:11 AM

Renni

Thank you so much for my sleeve of golf balls I will put them to good use :-)

regards michael

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:13 AM

Callys sent to: SwingingRoofer-ZIOMIO-RaceMaster.

Nikes sent to: Frappefort.

Enjoy my friends, hit em straight and true.

Disclaimer: These balls cannot swim.

Renni

• RaceMarshal
    354 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:18 AM

Thanks Renni its very much appreciated :-)

regards

Michael

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 6:25 AM

wow ty u did not have to at all I will indeed return gesture wen able to :) hope u get good karma out on the course

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 7:54 AM

Renni , again  you surprise me in a good way....  like SwingningRoofer  you did not have to do this , i feel  i did not do anything special to receive your gift.       One thing for sure mon ami Renni    i  will be hiting them with you in mind ,,,,,,,,, And i also will be gifting  when i am able to do so ....                      Again TY VM  .      Always there for a game  or a talk .                    Good golfing  day  all .    Frapp

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2013 8:26 AM

Most welcome all of you. Sunday is a day of giving thanks, thank you all for being who you are. I was pleasantly surprised with a fantastic gift from one of the best and funniest people on WGT. I won't mention his name, but MKG you know who you are. Now I can try to out drive some Masters who have been kicking the old squirrels NUTZ in the dirt.

RSS