That is what I have Jazz.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 12:57 PM

That is what I have Jazz. Comodo.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 1:25 PM

Renni  this is not the first time stuff like this appens,  but some how with a break or not , things come back to normal after a while .......       Well at least its like that for me ....       keep your chin up  Renni    , you will have fun and you will play better i am sure of that ,i  remember you has a Master ,a TMaster ,and you had (I Had) those moments  where nothing was working for  you and for me  ,you did not give up  so much so you became a Legend,,,,,   i have played with you  lately  and i was surprise at the quality of shots you had to do in our game we where all playing good that time ,     so be patient  mon ami . (Frapp).

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 1:52 PM

Much the same here ......I'm trying Flash Peak Slimboat..........give it a try.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 2:10 PM

Folks I have tried to play several courses today, I have never seen the game so Fu--ed up, not even way back when I complained all the time. I am going to keep giving it a try, but it is a total joke. I have no idea what the hell is going on but it is ridiculous. Will keep on keeping on, but I am wearing out balls like they are free. WGT, I have gave you enough money in the last 2 weeks, and it wasn't for me. Let up a hair please.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 2:12 PM

renniw52:
    some fun AS tonight. Who wants to whoop the old Squirrel?

I do ,,  Also ,, I went to maxthon 3 and never looked back .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 2:50 PM

Now I am really crying foul with this GD game, just played, or tried to play SA back 9, started out with 4 birdies, had 230 to green on nbr 14 second shot, had a 12 mph wind from 3-9, hit a 3 iron it went 301 yards over green and oob. Got to nbr 17, drive down the pike 348 yards, second shot hit front of green and rolled over green and said oob. Bull F-ucking $hit. Enough with this stupid piece of $hit. I have tried to download Max several times, my kaspersky security will no allow it, don't know what the hell else to do, Comodo has worked fine for 2 years, now the whole game is crap, period.

RSS