Help › Forums

Dedicated to the Bigeasy707.. Love ya davy LOL

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 30 2013 7:39 PM (8 replies)
  • dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 8:45 PM

That is funny man. lol

Davy is a great person and a true friend to have.

Cheers mate!

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 9:32 PM

This is one of the fun  iest     video  i have seen  in a long time   ....lmbo ....    And i am  french Canadien   ,  Canadian and American English  i understand most  time ,,,,, but your accent most time i dont understand :) but this time   i watched twice  understood every thing,  and realy laughed  out  loud  twice  ....   TY  For this little break for me on WGT ,,,,   i will be looking again   tomorow to start my day   lolllllllllll                                Francois (Frapp)

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 11:17 PM
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2013 11:18 PM

rofl.....

I watched that a few times..it's so funny.

Reminds me of Still Game...it's a must watch!

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 12:48 AM

That was hilarious!

Could not stop laughing. Reminds me of some of my favorite British T.V. shows.

"Are You Being Served"   Real funny

" Mrs Bucket" (pronounced  Bouquet) Also real funny

"The Benny Hill Show"   A true classic!

Thanks for the laugh

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:51 AM

LMAO!

The lift video is 'pyoor dead brullyant n nat noh'  (hilarious for the uninitiated).

The sketch is from 'Burnistoun' - a television show produced by BBC Scotland.

The following clip (the police officers are the same two chaps from the lift video) is probably my own personal favourite from the same show:

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 6:30 AM

I am setting here in tears this early in the morning, thanks for the laughing start to my day. Reminds me of the new 5gs phone my wife just got. I asked the lady in the box where the nearest beer store was, she asked me to repeat my request 3 times, I told her to go to hell and she said the nearest Shell was 7 miles. At least the station sold beer. Got to love all the new technology. 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 7:39 PM
RSS