Forums

Help › Forums

game problems

Tue, Jul 30 2013 6:42 PM (3 replies)
  • donald10
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 12:25 PM

i keep reporting shudder and loading problems every day and nothing seems to be done about they just ignore its been going on for months getting fed up with it

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 1:05 PM

donald, I am sorry this had to be your first post. The game has many problems, issues, quirks, deviations, wtf moments, etc. I have been here awhile and made many comments. It is what it is, and I don't see any major improvements in the near future. Make a lot of friends, play as much as you want and take it for what you get. If you get over serious or concerned about the games issues, you will have a bad time here. Spend what you want, don't spend a cent, but just have a little down time on here and see what you can do. I am totally upset with the game at this moment, but will continue to see what happens. I don't know what else to say. The friends you make will more than make up for the bad times you have alone on here.

Renni

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 1:17 PM

to me it seems to go in cycles - at present an up cycle. they say to keep your computer clean. i clean cookies regularly and try to keep it down to the media5.wgt but the issues continue. that s.ytimg.com creates havoc for sure - a scourge indeed. as said earlier it is what it is !! embrace the good cycles. play often - have fun.

RSS