Forums

Help › Forums

Cheating!?!?

Thu, Aug 8 2013 4:31 PM (8 replies)
  • golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 10:38 AM

I'm sure there a community members who will take great enjoyment in handing me my head while responding to this, but I really don't care.

I must be the stupidest person in the wgt, maybe even on the entire planet. I don't know how to cheat(don't want to know either), how to tell if someone is cheating(would like to know), and what would possess one to want to cheat!

I couldn't tell if someone was cheating if they told me they were going to before the game started. How do you cheat in a computer game? NOT A CLUE!!!!!!!!

Like I said at the start, must be the stupidest member in the wgt. Maybe, in this case, that's a good thing!

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2013 11:02 AM

that makes 2 of us,i couldn't tell either way.1 day i can whoop most backsides then the next not an effin thing.

• WStdenis
    106 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 8:39 PM

you can cheat in just about anything these days its called scripts people create to make it easier

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 3:38 AM

I don't care to cheat either, but it sure would come in handy when I'm struggling to earn credits for balls and equipment!!! I know of at least one program that slows your meter speed to a crawl. That advantage alone has to shave strokes off your round, thus earning more credits in tourneys! I'm hoping not, but suspect people I know use it.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 12:26 PM

Timmytoastman:

I don't care to cheat either, but it sure would come in handy when I'm struggling to earn credits for balls and equipment!!! I know of at least one program that slows your meter speed to a crawl. That advantage alone has to shave strokes off your round, thus earning more credits in tourneys! I'm hoping not, but suspect people I know use it.

X2

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 12:42 PM

I consider sandbaggers above level 90 at master tees with best equipment for cheating. At least now they tier up if they win against legends/tourlegends. 

• bluebirds2
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 11:37 PM

i agree.sometimes this game makes u wanna smash ur computer screen then another day u can beat tiger woods,sometimes i,ve had the best round ever then check the leaderboard and someone has shot 20 shots less than me,come on wgt try and sort the cheats out

• JayLeck
    243 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 4:31 PM

You level up by playing a lot, I should still be a tour pro because I'm no Master. I get points for playing and I play every day, that does not mean I'm any good so how is that sandbagging? Plus it's taken me 2yrs to gget the clubs I have by taking surveys and watching videos...2YRS!!!

RSS