Help › Forums

Red hots! Get yer red hots!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 7 2013 9:10 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 9:05 AM

I got my son to do a video game survey, it was completed in full. I then got the peanut lab landing page which awarded me 5 credits! This happens quite a lot but for a change I reported the problem to them. I then got an e-mail saying more or less 'tough luck'. This e-mail had no reply facility so I put in another report with my ticket number (331023199) and a message saying i would e-mail them and wgt ceo every day until I get the 90 credits. I also said I would start a thread in every section of this forum every day detailing their terrible customer service practices.

Normally I wouldn't bother but this has happened just too many times to let go. I'll see how I get on....

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 9:21 AM

I got a very quick reply -

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Peanut Labs customer support. We value your feedback as part of our effort to provide the best service possible. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to resolve your complaint. In the meantime, here is some information about your ticket, and a link where you can view the details of your ticket:

https://support.peanutlabs.com/mytickets/show/5649128

Ticket #5649128: 331023199
    Created by: Tolpol@Ly Ycos.Com (tolpol@lycos.com)
    Ticket Description: I am not happy at all with your response, your records are wrong, this survey was completed in full. If I get no satisfaction from you I shall e-mail yourselves and the CEO of WGT every day until I get the 90 game credits. I shall also start a thread every day in every section of the WGT furums,highlighting your poor and very offhand manner.This has happened FAR too many times now. I won't let this go...EVER. I know when I fail to meet requirements for a survey, which I don't mind but that is not the case here, I have been ripped off. I expect satisfaction or I will make such a nuisance of myself you will wish you had never heard of me. Yours (very) Sincerely, Paul Kelly.

You can also log into our helpdesk at any time to take a look at all of your outstanding tickets, add comments, and rate your service on tickets that have been solved.
    https://support.peanutlabs.com

Thanks again for your feedback. We'll be in touch!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Peanut Labs Customer Support
    https://support.peanutlabs.com
    www.peanutlabs.com

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 10:54 AM

And another (credits within 1 minute) Avoid this mob they don't pay out very often.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 11:08 AM

Gr8 work Paul,been there myself far to many times but it's nice to see somebody take a stand against these robbing b@stads.

Keep up the good work friend and let us know what the outcome is m8.:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 11:08 AM

And this free offer that requires a purchase -

Can you tell I'm running out of balls?

• abndave
    268 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 5:39 PM

I go to the video carousel , when it say's " something like 5 extra view's "  . At time's after doing it over & over I can get up to 100 view's sometime's .

Usually make enough for 1 sleeve about the time I'm ready to run out of ball's .

( If wgt would skip the steak & lobster dinner's for a week they could afford to give us all a couple free sleeve's of the ball's we use . )

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2013 8:31 PM

Hold the mustard, but lots of ketchup and onions plz...

:-)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 9:39 AM

And another, complied with in full and I was entered into the prize draw.I complained and got the same offhand type e-mail.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 3:46 AM

PaulTon:

And another, complied with in full and I was entered into the prize draw.I complained and got the same offhand type e-mail.

Sometimes it pays to complain -

Dear TrialPay Customer,

Thank you for providing that additional information.

We have been authorized to give you special credit for your Norwegian Air offer, and your 75 Credits will be delivered to your account in the next hour. 

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Regards,

Kelly 
    TrialPay Customer Support

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2013 6:19 AM

Although i congratulate you Paul on your stance,i would proceed with caution as i have come across a thread on here before,when the player complained for not receiving the credits,and threatened to go down the same route as you have said you will be doing.Only to find on a daily basis that the credits he had amassed from surveys was being taken back off him.Basically saying you threaten us we'll hit you where it hurts.

On another note i noticed that 1 of the posts here was from my offers.In my experience with these i got paid out on the 1st 1 from them,but all subsequent  ones that i have done through them i haven't been paid.So i was thinking maybe you only get credited once by each site that are offering credits.

If you have £10 spare then at the moment Paddy Power are offering some good 1's.Just deposit £10 on their bingo site or games site and get 4.900 credits.Also if you have a smart phone there are loads of free download apps which pays credits.

Hope this helps.

Russell

• PAGES
RSS