Forums

Help › Forums

OK WTF?????

Mon, Aug 12 2013 5:08 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 10:53 AM

Tried to play best of par 5 three times now. Been on the green in 2 first 2 tries. A 2 foot straight putt breaks 90 degrees as soon as it leaves the putter, NOT!!! 3rd try, drive is 235 from green in 20 rough, second shot full 3 wood, dinged goes less than 100 yards into weeds, lost ball, The drive was the first hit on this new Nike. What damn idiot is at the controls of WGT today? I hope the fleas of a thousand Camels infest his or her pubic hair.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 11:30 AM

The game right now is un-playable. Meter is fubar, trail of putts on screen look like morse code, dot dot, dash dash, no steady roll at all, hit my drive and it stops halfway for 3-4 seconds then continues. Will try later.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 11:34 AM

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 1:26 PM

renniw52:
    The game right now is un-playable. Meter is fubar, trail of putts on screen look like morse code, dot dot, dash dash, no steady roll at all, hit my drive and it stops halfway for 3-4 seconds then continues. Will try later.

Sorry you are having those issues.  I simply am not having any of that.  I did a few low cost RGs (unusually for me) to see what some of the talk is about.  

Now I did kinda OK day 1 in two I entered and stupidly,when tired did, thought do a few the next day.  I came out with worse scores but the last time I checked one it seemed many were scoring worse same course etc the next day.

I did not check who had entered so not a lot of science to it, and so FWIW.............Apart from one WTF where my 7 iron FBS went 170 yards into a slight headwind (well unless I really stuffed it and used a 6 but pretty sure) the mistakes were mine, and so just not working the way things did the day before I feel.

I may try a couple more RGs but just am not sure I enjoy having to shoot so low to get into winning. Kinda like to keep real concentration for work and this just a pure fun thing I think, and not sure RGs are falling in to that for me. A/S and MP with friends is where this game is still gold IMO.  Also like I say only the minor RGs involved anyway, I would not even start trying to hang with the big guys in the big 1s :) 

Think I digressed to much, but I do hope your experience improves. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 2:50 PM

It's really not an experience, more like a nightmare. When my R1 cannon only goes 273 yards with a 5mph head wind on a dinged shot, something is up, This particular hole I could get 315-320 with my R11s with a 10 mph wind. The putting is so far from real it is a total laughable joke. I am just making some comments about what I am seeing here, I see there are other people who birdie or eagle every hole. They know something I don't. Regardless it is a good way to increase your bird/eagle stats. These stats mean absolutely nothing so don't be impressed by folks who have hundreds of eagles, they were done under controlled circumstances. You play the same par fives over and over and you also will have a bunch of eagles. I sure hope I haven't pissed any body off here.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 3:03 PM

renn....relax, grab a frosty mug of your favourite beverage...watch a little tv...and come back later...the game isn't going anywhere and perhaps by then, they'll be dogging someone else.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 3:43 PM

no conspiracy theories at all, just what I have seen, all good for me, I have no goals to reach, just rolling with the flow. I will probably drive ya all crazy until I die, maybe you all won't have to wait too long. But then I could be as unpredictable as WGT. LOL. 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 3:50 PM

Ducati916:
    frosty mug of your favourite beverage

This is not the case ,,  The fact of the matter is that he has already had a Case .

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 3:57 PM

opyeuclid:

Ducati916:
    frosty mug of your favourite beverage

This is not the case ,,  The fact of the matter is that he has already had a Case .

iaaR ( R ) ft 

I sit corrected...how about...grab a frosty keg.....

And renn....all in fun m8

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 4:08 PM

Oh WOW!! I know what ya all think of me. As a fatter of mact, I have only drowned 120 ounces of the suds and I am still under total self destruction, does any one want to play a game later?

• PAGES
RSS