Forums

Help › Forums

no spin on ball

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:38 PM (7 replies)
  • RHunker
    5 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 2:13 PM

Am I doing something wrong?  I can put the dot all the way to the bottom of ball and it still runs off the green.  Is there a certain ball I need, or a certain level to get to???

I have played with people that were throwing darts at the pin.  sticking right on or even backspin to the hole.

Just wondering how I can help my game.

Thx for any help.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 9:36 PM

RHunker:
    I have played with people that were throwing darts at the pin.

I dislike hearing 'newbies', using terminology that took me 3 months of forum reading to get on to....

Your balls are just fine, ....gl and hit well.

Andy

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 10:20 PM

You have great equipment. I'd just suggest playing more stroke play. 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 10:48 PM

The Dart game works well with these balls - and level 70 wedges or level 90 irons.

You need a balance of both for perfect results, and clubs (one-time) and balls (permanently) are a question of credits.

You might stick with your equipment until Master and save credits for the G20 (lvl59), or get the lvl 31 R11 clubs for a kick.

And, add a short (64°) wedge, replacing the 54° or, if you have a gap to fill below the PW, replacing the 3H.

• DynamiteTommy
    172 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 10:59 PM

buy a couple websites for $12 and receive 5000 credits and get some good irons and some nike balls

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:31 PM

It will improve his overall game. Playing Blitz is very limiting. There is nothing wrong with his backspin he just needs more experience.

Edit. Since your post he has changed to a ball with no spin at all, so experience is definitely needed.

RSS